ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Comments wont load for me

6 2133
Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts
Jester

This pretty much goes for every game I play. (Because I like to get a general idea of what I am about to play).

Anyway Comments on my screen will never load to where I can see them. I wanted to know if there is something I can do to fix that or my computer is just that crappy. They were working fine some time ago. But recently they wont load at all and asks me to Reload them (Which I do but does not work).

• 6 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Can you get a screenshot? If the Disqus panel shows up but there are no comments, and it's asking you to reload them.. it sounds like an issue on Disqus' end. If they were broken on the site, you wouldn't see any of the Disqus stuff -- and I would ask if you have javascript enabled.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

People that I've worked with that have fixed this issue generally had anti-virus software, firewalls or spyware protection software that interfered with the comments. They told me once they added Disqus as a "friend" in these programs, the issues went away. Other culprits could be blockers and add-ons for browsers.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Dirk25 Let us know if that fixes your issue.

IGO7
IGO7
2 posts
Nomad

My messenger goes away too..suddenly few days ago.. on profile page, on all other profiles, and I don't see any comments on game pages. Tried Firefox and Google Chrome on different computers, but same empty fields =(

IGO7
IGO7
2 posts
Nomad

Wow.. I fixed the problem. Disabled Firefox add-on "avast online security".

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@IGO7 That's often the problem, glad it got fixed.

Showing 1-6 of 6