Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Why the surge in old users?

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 10:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,534 posts

So recently, literally dozens of old users have come back. I just want to know why. It's rather confusing. I mean, there's nothing special about 2014, it's just a year.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 10:30pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

*shrugs* I don't know. I came back because I was curious of how things were going.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 5:56am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,600 posts

Knight

This isn't new, it happened a couple times last year. So it isn't just 2014. Probably just because they decided to visit.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 6:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,698 posts

I'm seeing no more (in fact, less) than the usual random surge that happens every few months.

Late last year was a pretty good event of veterans/ancients.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 8:52am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,275 posts

One word, coincidence.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 9:14am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

I still receive information about moderating and the site. So, it spurred me to come after a particularly funny email from MrDay

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 1:33pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,794 posts

Because they heard about my great greatness, a greatness so great that little baby dolphins do back flips on the sweet, sweet sound of my name rolling off the tongue of a majestic mermaid as she plays a golden harp with enchanted strings gifted by Minerva and forged by Hephaestus within the fires of Orodruin. Indeed, my ripped biceps in combination with the velutinous and satiny of my golden locks of hair bring out the best of my tough yet kind fibrous-like beard, but my delicate teal eyes seem to contradict the overly masculine persona that my aura emanates, revealing the fluffy, feline-like state of mine that I only concede existing to my most dearest people closest to me. Quite appropriately so, they've come sensing the arrival of one such as I, a man of overwhelming testosterone to satisfy their voracious need of a strong yet kind pillar in their life.

Either that, or they heard about the muffins I was baking.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 1:37pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,800 posts

Administrator

*wipes crumbs away from mouth* Mrphthose murphens were fer gerting perples berk?

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 4:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,272 posts

Well now I'm even hungrier. I have no food.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 5:54pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,224 posts

I have no food.

You are food. If you get hungry enough, your arms and hands are like a buffet line.

Reply to Why the surge in old users?

You must be logged in to post a reply!