Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Why the surge in old users?

Posted Apr 22, '14 at 12:16am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

I would be interested in seeing a compiled list of "old users" who returned this year. It doesn't feel like there have been more than half a dozen in the past couple months. Then again, that number could seem higher to us now than in previous years due to the declining number of regulars.

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 2:10pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,819 posts

Administrator

Looks like many of them returned for April Fools. :)

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 8:09pm

69_69_69

69_69_69

151 posts

April fools is interesting to everyone. This year I put 10 teaspoons of salt in every single water bottle in the house and resealed them all.

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 9:56pm

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

lol never would have thought of that, but how did that work out?

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 7:22am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

April fools is interesting to everyone. This year I put 10 teaspoons of salt in every single water bottle in the house and resealed them all.

I switched my grandmas insulin with vinegar. Got her gud

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 6:17pm

Graham

Graham

8,356 posts

Because they heard about my great greatness, a greatness so great that little baby dolphins do back flips on the sweet, sweet sound of my name rolling off the tongue of a majestic mermaid as she plays a golden harp with enchanted strings gifted by Minerva and forged by Hephaestus within the fires of Orodruin. Indeed, my ripped biceps in combination with the velutinous and satiny of my golden locks of hair bring out the best of my tough yet kind fibrous-like beard, but my delicate teal eyes seem to contradict the overly masculine persona that my aura emanates, revealing the fluffy, feline-like state of mine that I only concede existing to my most dearest people closest to me. Quite appropriately so, they've come sensing the arrival of one such as I, a man of overwhelming testosterone to satisfy their voracious need of a strong yet kind pillar in their life.

This is precisely why I am ever here.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 12:22am

69_69_69

69_69_69

151 posts

[quote]I switched my grandmas insulin with vinegar. Got her gud

That's evil. Oh, yeah, might have got the quote thing wrong.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 12:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,608 posts

I switched my grandmas insulin with vinegar. Got her gud

Not sure whether I should be laughing or calling the police...

Posted Nov 10, '14 at 6:54pm

nullnaught

nullnaught

89 posts

Last april fools i set 12 people on fire. They were badly burned but i got a good laugh.

Posted Nov 11, '14 at 5:22am

LEGEND_beast

LEGEND_beast

2,362 posts

In my opinion, I came back a half a year ago because I used to enjoy armorgames a lot, and I just missed it. Maybe it's just coincidence

Reply to Why the surge in old users?

You must be logged in to post a reply!