ForumsGamesGEMCRAFT CS - 1.000.000.000 and nore XP on early level

21 7943
Daemonia
Daemonia
4 posts
Peasant

Hello! English is not my native but try to yell my exp farm.
0) Set up Freeze on Max
1) Goto C3 field
2) Set any difficulty and options that you can beat
3) Win
4) Enter in edurance mode
5) Setup wall on teritory map - where can spawn mana pools. You need not have any 2x2 clear field
6) Ctrl+Click on waves - you call all remaining waves
7) Freeze monsters
From early waves recharge of freeze is fast then monsters unfreeze
8) When the mana pools need to spawn on map - they cannot, cause no free space and you get 1/2 of mana jn wave 200 its 200kk mana
9) Upgrade you Battele Gem - drop it on Gem Enchantment Shrine
10) Do many lvl 20 gems in inventiry
11) When any shadows come - wait whem you can hit it by Shrine of Blades - 20lvl gems = -90% hp
12) Do it several times and kill it with gem
13) Profit - many of EXP
p.s. If you freeze carefully no one monsters touch you tower until 500 wave

• 21 Replies
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

I respectfully disagree. I can get 1.7* E12 xp(1.7 trillion) using my method I think mines better lol.

stickpag
stickpag
47 posts
Peasant

it said early level, i seen u say u are about 2800

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

No mama farm? PS once you get enough skillpts at like 500 to farm talismans, max orange blood freeze, medium traps etc.

You r OK start with next to no mana, like enuf for g4 gem. Do pefmafreeze, angedr, etc. Can easily do at 500. Then last 100 waves anger to 150k xp each, use shrine.

Recommend X4.

ibr789
ibr789
4 posts
Nomad

I didn't get 1,000,000,000 XP from this but it was still really cool and on F1 I got over 500 shadow cores so it's still super awesome.

Daemonia
Daemonia
4 posts
Peasant

Yep, it`s for low level guys) I am up from 80 lvl to 6800 lvl for one try.
1 586 477 286 081 XP on C3. I think it can be done on any level.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

liar, 1.5 trillion xp is no where near enough for level 6800. I am level 2818 after 1.7 trillion xp....and before that run I was at level 1895. Not cool to lie.

Or if you're V 1.06 or something, sorry for accusing you. But you should probably reload the page sometime lol...

Daemonia
Daemonia
4 posts
Peasant

Yep, it is 1.0.6.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

the current version is 1.0.12, you either use non-official version or haven't reloaded the page for about 3 weeks

Pr1speQ
Pr1speQ
3 posts
Farmer

I have a problem with this trick. I had ~30 grade of gem on lvl 500, but I wasn't able to kill all the monsters. Shrine of Blades helps, but I kill ~100 monster when there are ~5k on field. What should I do?
I'm lvl ~60

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

don't do endurance, I've got 2500 level w/o even starting it.

stickpag
stickpag
47 posts
Peasant

@Psorek Horrible advice, doing endurance gets u to 3k+ far faster than not doing it, even if its possible

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

I've had so much lags when I tried to use shrines (mass amount of monsters on the map) that it was waay faster for me not to do it.

Pr1speQ
Pr1speQ
3 posts
Farmer

If you advice me not to do endurance, how to play on lvl ~60 to get milions of exp?

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

I did my first manafarm about level 130 (went to it traditionally) and then did a big jump - when you have a farm set up you can anger every wave to 999 monsters which gives you very good millions of exp, especially with high traits

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Psorek one endurance can give you up to 30 trillion xp xd. Whoever asked about blade shrine, activate venom first.

Showing 1-15 of 21