Why?
Look:
http://i.imgur.com/TqOxP0D.png

• 7 Replies
ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

And that's another reason Bloodbound is amazing.

Poolbound can actually be amazing in early-game though, and in some vision fields, such as V3.

Alteris
Alteris
1 posts
Peasant

what version is this on? I thought they had fixed this issue

shadownebula
shadownebula
18 posts
Blacksmith

it was only poolbound that was nerfed before, but with the amount of nerfs we are getting, bloodbound will probably be nerfed within a week/month.

tsuhatehk
tsuhatehk
20 posts
Scribe

I believe the Orange-Red-Black-Blue(Slow) is a perfect gem for farming

For lower wizard level: Putting a long path with 5-6 O-R-B-S with the help of freeze speed can charge you mana pool quickly.

What I recommend next, is hurry to put yourself to Hextile Y for higher talisman fragments. With farming your sc, F1 is still your friend. (I hunted my rarity 30 fragments on F1)

For mid wizard levels: Endurance to 400+ wave is still impossible, but with the help of ORBS you can still finish wave 250m, which is around 26-digit (+e25) hit points with a gem of 60-66. [I don't know much about billion, trillion or quadrillion, I just know how to count the digits]

I am addicted on GC2:CS until v.1.0.13 but just want to have a little rest after 1.0.14 since the endurance mode has changed. Hope everyone can have a 3000 wizard level and play the game leisurely [and not be addicted].

Here is a formula of ORBS gems (O: Orange R: Red B: Black S: Blue)

OOOBBBRS or OOOOBBRS
(You may take out S if you want a better mana farm, I didn't try that yet because it seems this has no help after a 21-22(+e21) digits mana pool. )

Finally, sorry for bad English. I come from Hong Kong (+0800). And a big sorry for those who do not have a magician's pouch, this may be useless.

Profile:
http://i57.tinypic.com/5k278y.jpg

SC was framed mostly in F1.
Wizard Level finished before v1.0.14
talisman fragments: All 85+

Seeking a way to finish wave 600 after v1.0.14

rriparetti
rriparetti
32 posts
Nomad

Why hextile Y for farming fragments? what about F1, whats the strategy there

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

Why hextile Y for farming fragments? what about F1, whats the strategy there

Well, let's go over two things:

1. Moar shadow cores as you level up, and F1 is best for farming them since it only takes about fifteen seconds, assuming you Ctrl+Click and use 9x speed, and even if you don't it takes less than 30 seconds to beat it
2. Later hextiles give higher rarity fragments
tsuhatehk
tsuhatehk
20 posts
Scribe

1. Moar shadow cores as you level up, and F1 is best for farming them since it only takes about fifteen seconds, assuming you Ctrl+Click and use 9x speed, and even if you don't it takes less than 30 seconds to beat it

I finished it by endurance with wave 600 just in this hour. (2000 SC)

I afraid my mouse will break if I keep clicking rapidly on it and playing endurance can give me a short break.

Everything get harder now....
Decrease Charging time has gone =[
(I agree 40% is too much, I accept an offer to 10% but not disappear forever =[)

I tried to kill wave 999 with 0 Sec WoE (but it is meaningless) before
Showing 1-7 of 7