ForumsNews and FeedbackDear Admins New Feature Account delete confirmation code send to e-mail linked with account.

11 6654
ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

I would like to see on a site a new feature such as, when you want delete an yours account you need to paste randomly generated code send to linked e-mail for extended security. I want this to be on this site because my account data is stored on my Chrome cloud. I know to see a password stored on my Chrome needs to type an yours, computer access password, but this feature can makes me more peaceful. And this random code feature could be also use in a future to confirm that I really would like to delete Online save of game that I Play on a site.

• 11 Replies
ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

because so many my little sisters and brother around me and they could delete my data Please Could You

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

So you are losing your save game data?

If so you just need to make a copy of the save game data, reference THIS thread to find the location.

ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

I mean to make more secured my Online Saves and my Account.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

You can logout by hovering over your username at the top of the screen and clicking logout. This will protect your account and online saves, but not local saves.

ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

Yes but Chrome still remember my filed data in Login box and Password box

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

well, I dont use chrome but I googled THIS site.

Basically, you just need to remove the saved settings

ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

And retype my account data every time when I want to play a games its not comfortable it takes about 5 sec time from my life to retype.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ASUNKEN We're looking into making the text field to not auto complete when you attempt to delete your account. This should make it impossible for somebody who doesn't have your password to delete your account even though the password is stored on the browser.

ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

but what about not authorized by me. Delete of my Online game saves of game that I play

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

The only way to truly stay protected is by logging out and manually typing it in every time, so that way only you are logged in.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You need to log out of your account when your done using it (and if your computer is public to others), that's your responsibility.

Showing 1-11 of 11