Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Why aren't you as active as you could be?

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 11:33pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Just thought of something else: A lot of unspokeness goes through here. We have a lot of silent understanding.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 12:35am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,582 posts

Mostly just waiting for someone else to post so I can reply and post again, but once that flow stops then everyone just stops. Also, I do stuff irl...

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 5:38am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

Just thought of something else: A lot of unspokeness goes through here. We have a lot of silent understanding.

I want to say this hints towards what I hinted about earlier but I overthink things so lolcant say 4 shore

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 7:11am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,695 posts

I'm in my final year of school and I'm kind of getting bored and visiting other sites. Also, I do tend to forget about this place.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 9:42am

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

123 posts

Well, it being spring, I play girls lacrosse, my school is getting busy what with the end of the year approaching, finals, etc, and I have just starting doing other things. Plus, when there are only 1-2 posts on a thread, it seems like they move very slowly, so it's hard to have a discusion about something, meaning I won't necessarily post.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 10:13am

09philj

09philj

1,055 posts

My computer is time limited to 3 hours a day to prevent me from being on it all the time. Probably for the best, really.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 1:41pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,353 posts

Because no one talks anymore and it's dull. I'm not going pretend that I actually do something with my life as I'm still here everyday lurking. If things were interesting and active, then I would make time for it.
Yes, my reason for inactivity is inactivity.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 2:48pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

I just mentioned in another thread that there aren't enough places to post anymore. Not every topic can go on forever. There have to be new ones every day to keep it interesting.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 8:14pm

69_69_69

69_69_69

110 posts

Maybe it's just that nobody REALLY CREATIVE makes really interesting threads anymore. Not saying that all of you aren't creative, but there aren't enough new threads to stalk.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 9:34pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,241 posts

Simple lost of interest. It's gotten to the point where I barely lurk here to be honest.

Reply to Why aren't you as active as you could be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!