ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Reporting Games for OTHER Reasons

9 2906
KydonShadow
KydonShadow
7 posts
Peasant

I found a game... And I have to say, it is pretty creepy... Creepy because of the fact that it uses the faces of real children, just with their faces pixelated the tiniest bit. Then there is this creepy, strange looking bear named Happy Bear.

I seriously believe that this game was not made to be a child's game...

My question is whether or not this should be reported, and other stuff like this...

• 9 Replies
KydonShadow
KydonShadow
7 posts
Peasant

Does it usually take a few days to get an answer? Just asking.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh that piece of **** game... The community absolutely tore it up a while back, but don't take it seriously, no one plays it. Also I'm not sure if you can report a game or not, after all AG does have to approve it before it can be added to the site.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You can try asking one of the admins directly, that'll get a reply faster. @Ferret

KydonShadow
KydonShadow
7 posts
Peasant

ah, ok thank you guys

GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

I would not call this game creepy, but upon playing it, I have found that it is one of the most boring and slow games I have ever played, and I used to play Tetris all the time in the arcade. Reporting this game for being creepy would be arguably inaccurate; if you were to report it for anything, it would be for being an awful game that doesn't belong with so many good ones, so if it already met the criteria for being an official game here, there is no use reporting it at all.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I don't really think the game is creepy and it's most likely that the faces used in the game are the developers children, or related to the developer somehow. So the developer most likely has the rights to use those images. The faces are very small and hard to make out as well.

I don't see an issue here, but it looks like you may have already asked an admin, so we will wait and see what happens.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

because of the fact that it uses the faces of real children, just with their faces pixelated the tiniest bit. Then there is this creepy, strange looking bear named Happy Bear. I seriously believe that this game was not made to be a child's game...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/683/290/634.jpg

How horrifying! The hitbox detection of Nikki Neigh is abysmal! She can't go through low crevices but Tricky Trey and his fat head can? Good Gaea...

Welp, that's the only thing terrifying I found in the game. The controls handle wonderfully and the gameplay is semi-satisfying. It had to have gotten its low rating due to the rather lazy approach towards sprite creation.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@KydonShadow As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with this game? What people find creepy changes person to person, objectively there is nothing I can find wrong with this title. You can post screenshots if I'm wrong though.

Also, welcome to the forums!

KydonShadow
KydonShadow
7 posts
Peasant

Thank you very much. And ok, just making sure.

Showing 1-9 of 9