ForumsForum GamesKickstarter for a new action based mech RPG!

9 3108
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Hai! I'm a fairly new RPG maker, Eliakith. This will be a mech action game, as the title says. It will be more action and upgrade based then adventure or exploration based. Here is a character sheet:

Name:
Current mech:
Mechs in garage:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts CM (current mech):
Head:
Head chips:
Generator:
Radar:
Chest:
Chest parts:
Arms:
Arm chips:
Legs:
Leg chips:
Feet:
Foot chips:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus armor:
none
Cash: $500
Extra parts: none
Tourneys won: none (100%)
Partners: none
Sponsors: none

I think that's it, it will need updated though. So that's my current char sheet. I (as a newbie to the high intensity RPG club) will be joined by our most famous poisonous-cookie-serving-robot: R2D21999! He and I will alternate posts, as I couldn't handle this with my all day school routine i'm starting soon. Feel free to tell me anything I should probably add to the char sheet, I might make it happen, I might tell you why it can't. Remember the fact that this is a kickstarter, the game will not come until I have summer break and can update this regularly. This thread is open to applications. R2D2, say hi, and give your thoughts.

• 9 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hi. That's all I need to say right? No? You want me to say more? Ok.

It looks good so far. Though if you could explain the combat system that would be great.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Hey!
why does nobody reply to MY mech game?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I completely forgot that.

The combat will be "Real time" Turn based. For those of you who don't understand: Your speed divided by your opponents speed= the amount of turns you get. Attack, speed, defense, etc, are determined by the parts you have. To add something i completely forgot: Weapons. I have a habit of forgetting something. Updated char sheet:
Name:
Current mech:
Mechs in garage:
Parts CM (current mech):
Head:
Head chips:
Generator:
Radar:
Chest:
Chest parts:
Arms:
Arm chips:
R weapon:
R weapon chips:
L weapon:
L weapon chips:
R hanger weapon:
R hanger weapon chips:
L hanger weapon:
L hanger weapon chips:
Legs:
Leg chips:
Feet:
Foot chips:
Bonus armor:
none
Cash: $500
Extra parts: none
Tourneys won: none (100%)
Partners: none
Sponsors: none

If it seems a bit daunting at first, don't be intimidated. Chips add up to about half the char sheet, and they are simply modifiers for your parts. Bonus armor is basically that: Armor that isn't mandatory. If you have any questions, simply ask.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I will join

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Cool! Anything you want to see in the game?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

3 days till launch! Anything anyone wants to see inside the final game?

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I would like to see and can i have a hint about the story?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Probably going to be set in the distant future. A group of skilled hackers and mech warriors who are trying to overthrow the government. Or something like that, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

I'll be there

Showing 1-9 of 9