Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Early game Mana farm help lvl 100

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 7:55am

Tinybolt

Tinybolt

6 posts

Sorry to open yet another thread about this topic. But I have been unable to find anything specific to my issue :[

I am level 100 and looking how to progess a bit faster.
Is it possible if someone could guide me to a starter stage with a strategy for an early game mana farm also what skills and traits I should be using. My most exp from a stage is only 250 K :[

Thank you in advance :]

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 1:51pm

Dor

Dor

6 posts

Requirements:
- Have enough starting mana for a grade 6 gem or more.
- Have skills: Poolbound, Slow, Mana Leech.

Very helpful:
- Have Magician's Pouch: Not required (as you can just pick levels with red gem in them), but still helpful and grants freedom of choice in choosing levels.
- In this order, Fusion, Mana Stream, Traps, Fury, True Colors.
- Have as many battle traits as possible. Chasing Shadows and Orblets (Magician's Pouch) are the best, but others work too.

-----

- Select a level where you can easily funnel the monsters into a trap you make. (One lane levels are the best at this). If you don't have a magician's pouch, make sure to select a level with Red gem in it.
- Place a trap with a Grade 5 Yellow-Red-White in it, in a place near the orb. (Construct with 2 whites, 1 red and 5 yellows).
- Place a trap with a grade 5 Orange-Blue-Red-White in it, place it near the beginning (all monsters should pass through both traps).
- Enrage with level 1 gems. Look at your *yellow* gem's damage. Enrage until you are confident that it can kill all of the monsters.
- Upgrade both gems regularly. Keep an eye on the yellow gem's power and enrage more and more accordingly.
- At some point, add a tower with another YRW at grade 10~12 to deal with shadows/spires/etc. Make sure that gem cannot kill monsters before they reach your mana farm!

If you'd like to keep things short, once you get to a grade 20 or so gem, just stop enraging, put it in a tower and send all remaining waves.

Good luck!

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 2:01pm

Tinybolt

Tinybolt

6 posts

Havent read your reply as Im so happy you took the time to post I felt I should first say thank you! :]]

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 2:11pm

Dor

Dor

6 posts

Awesome :)

If you have questions, post them here, I'll do my best to answer.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 2:28pm

Tinybolt

Tinybolt

6 posts

Hmm maybe Im just not ready for it! At level 100 +- It got really really tough!

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 3:06pm

Dor

Dor

6 posts

My first farm was at level 92. You can do it! If you need, get the assistance of a tower with RYW until your trap can get enough damage. Also, make good use of the blue gems!

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 3:08pm

Dor

Dor

6 posts

(WTF no edit?!)
Start with the levels in the F hextile with as many battle traits as possible. The waves there have lower initial health.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 5:36am

Tinybolt

Tinybolt

6 posts

Ok so ive progressed to getting 9 000 000 exp per stage, where to from here? Carry on slowly leveling? from lvl 180 + I get killed badly even with a lvl 20 gem!

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 6:07am

psorek

psorek

414 posts

Play levels with maxed (except manalock) traits, set a manafarm up, anger waves as much as you can bare and get lots, lots of XP. It should boost you at least 300 levels each time.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 2:48pm

Tinybolt

Tinybolt

6 posts

:] Ok im level 599! Getting just over 250 000 000 per stage now!

Reply to Early game Mana farm help lvl 100

You must be logged in to post a reply!