Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Early game Mana farm help lvl 100

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 6:36pm

Erile

Erile

298 posts

Errata for this guide:

Magician's Pouch is required. It does not matter if the field has a red gem available because the red gem is useless for manafarming unless you have the skill for it as well. And you cannot have the skill unless you have the pouch.

If you try to do this without the pouch, monsters will continually run by your towers/traps with red gems in them because you can never get the chain-hit value high enough to stop too many of them.

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 7:34pm

Astroshak

Astroshak

261 posts

Necropost much?

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 11:38pm

Erile

Erile

298 posts

I'm sorry if you object to me taking months to answer, but it takes that long to conduct hundreds of hours of research.

Posted Sep 14, '14 at 10:31pm

fractalman

fractalman

637 posts

red is useless without premium

false.

I have reached level 1000 without premium. Red goes up to 10+ hits easily enough even on levels without black or white, at that level.

With Red+Black (or white, in a pinch)? 100+ easily.

-my apologies for the necro. *sheepish grin*

Posted Sep 15, '14 at 4:55pm

Erile

Erile

298 posts

false.

I have reached level 1000 without premium. Red goes up to 10+ hits easily enough even on levels without black or white, at that level.

With Red+Black (or white, in a pinch)? 100+ easily.

-my apologies for the necro. *sheepish grin*

If you followed the other posts, it was established that for me, red is useless without premium. It does not hit multiple targets unless you get it up to over grade 10. This makes it useless because if you try to use red, you do not survive earlier waves to get it functional later.

Posted Sep 16, '14 at 5:33pm

fractalman

fractalman

637 posts

It's still not useless. It's useful at grade 6, in a dual gem, ESPECIALLY a red/yellow dual. It just doesn't hit multiple targets every time, but it's still like a fire-rate boost.

Red, where available, is incredibly usefull as of grade 4.

If it's not chain-hitting, you're not watching closely enough.

Reply to Early game Mana farm help lvl 100

You must be logged in to post a reply!