ForumsGamesEarly game Mana farm help lvl 100

16 7125
Tinybolt
Tinybolt
6 posts
Nomad

Sorry to open yet another thread about this topic. But I have been unable to find anything specific to my issue :[

I am level 100 and looking how to progess a bit faster.
Is it possible if someone could guide me to a starter stage with a strategy for an early game mana farm also what skills and traits I should be using. My most exp from a stage is only 250 K :[

Thank you in advance :]

• 16 Replies
Dor
Dor
6 posts
Peasant

Requirements:
- Have enough starting mana for a grade 6 gem or more.
- Have skills: Poolbound, Slow, Mana Leech.

Very helpful:
- Have Magician's Pouch: Not required (as you can just pick levels with red gem in them), but still helpful and grants freedom of choice in choosing levels.
- In this order, Fusion, Mana Stream, Traps, Fury, True Colors.
- Have as many battle traits as possible. Chasing Shadows and Orblets (Magician's Pouch) are the best, but others work too.

-----

- Select a level where you can easily funnel the monsters into a trap you make. (One lane levels are the best at this). If you don't have a magician's pouch, make sure to select a level with Red gem in it.
- Place a trap with a Grade 5 Yellow-Red-White in it, in a place near the orb. (Construct with 2 whites, 1 red and 5 yellows).
- Place a trap with a grade 5 Orange-Blue-Red-White in it, place it near the beginning (all monsters should pass through both traps).
- Enrage with level 1 gems. Look at your *yellow* gem's damage. Enrage until you are confident that it can kill all of the monsters.
- Upgrade both gems regularly. Keep an eye on the yellow gem's power and enrage more and more accordingly.
- At some point, add a tower with another YRW at grade 10~12 to deal with shadows/spires/etc. Make sure that gem cannot kill monsters before they reach your mana farm!

If you'd like to keep things short, once you get to a grade 20 or so gem, just stop enraging, put it in a tower and send all remaining waves.

Good luck!

Tinybolt
Tinybolt
6 posts
Nomad

Havent read your reply as Im so happy you took the time to post I felt I should first say thank you! :]]

Dor
Dor
6 posts
Peasant

Awesome

If you have questions, post them here, I'll do my best to answer.

Tinybolt
Tinybolt
6 posts
Nomad

Hmm maybe Im just not ready for it! At level 100 +- It got really really tough!

Dor
Dor
6 posts
Peasant

My first farm was at level 92. You can do it! If you need, get the assistance of a tower with RYW until your trap can get enough damage. Also, make good use of the blue gems!

Dor
Dor
6 posts
Peasant

(WTF no edit?!)
Start with the levels in the F hextile with as many battle traits as possible. The waves there have lower initial health.

Tinybolt
Tinybolt
6 posts
Nomad

Ok so ive progressed to getting 9 000 000 exp per stage, where to from here? Carry on slowly leveling? from lvl 180 + I get killed badly even with a lvl 20 gem!

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Play levels with maxed (except manalock) traits, set a manafarm up, anger waves as much as you can bare and get lots, lots of XP. It should boost you at least 300 levels each time.

Tinybolt
Tinybolt
6 posts
Nomad

:] Ok im level 599! Getting just over 250 000 000 per stage now!

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Errata for this guide:

Magician's Pouch is required. It does not matter if the field has a red gem available because the red gem is useless for manafarming unless you have the skill for it as well. And you cannot have the skill unless you have the pouch.

If you try to do this without the pouch, monsters will continually run by your towers/traps with red gems in them because you can never get the chain-hit value high enough to stop too many of them.

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Necropost much?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I'm sorry if you object to me taking months to answer, but it takes that long to conduct hundreds of hours of research.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

red is useless without premium

false.

I have reached level 1000 without premium. Red goes up to 10+ hits easily enough even on levels without black or white, at that level.

With Red+Black (or white, in a pinch)? 100+ easily.

-my apologies for the necro. *sheepish grin*

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

false.

I have reached level 1000 without premium. Red goes up to 10+ hits easily enough even on levels without black or white, at that level.

With Red+Black (or white, in a pinch)? 100+ easily.

-my apologies for the necro. *sheepish grin*

If you followed the other posts, it was established that for me, red is useless without premium. It does not hit multiple targets unless you get it up to over grade 10. This makes it useless because if you try to use red, you do not survive earlier waves to get it functional later.
fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

It's still not useless. It's useful at grade 6, in a dual gem, ESPECIALLY a red/yellow dual. It just doesn't hit multiple targets every time, but it's still like a fire-rate boost.

Red, where available, is incredibly usefull as of grade 4.

If it's not chain-hitting, you're not watching closely enough.

Showing 1-15 of 16