ForumsThe TavernWhat if you were supreme overlord for a day?

18 6836
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What if you were supreme overlord for a day? You know, that one guy that rules the world. There is a guy like that right? Oh whatever. There will be now.

If I was supreme overlord, I'd rule with an iron fist and nuke the strongest countries existing. Then, the survivors will be my slaves and I will randomly kill one each minute, by feeding them cookies! Then I will nuke the entire Earth and celebrate on the ashes of the dying Earth!

Then it will all be over the next day.

• 18 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'd definitely do things not mentionable on a PG forum. >

And of course, the obvious stuff: make myself rich, blow up people I dislike, and, the loophole of all loopholes, change a law that makes me supreme ruler forever.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

change a law that makes me supreme ruler forever.

Also,anyone who disagrees with my policies shall be slaughtered, by building an elaborate contraption that looks like its about to shoot them into space but then turn around and ram them into the ground. (Comes with pre-installed gravestone)

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'd abuse it more than anyone else. Within the first 30 minutes I would jail everyone.

Including myself

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I would put myself in charge of all the world's resources, and legally put it into writing that I would remain in charge of them after my single-day reign ended. I would make laws to protect the document so it couldn't be deemed unlawful the day after I wrote it. All the resources would be mine forever, and I would be the wealthiest man in the world.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Multiple things NS***, overeat, have a huge party, make it a national holiday, and give airtime to all my favourite TV shows and Peter H Gilmore.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

NS***

Not Suitable For Armor Games. (Why is it always me who accidentally sets off the profanity filter)
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I would make myself invisible for a day.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'd give myself a large storage of money so my future would never be in doubt. Then I'd have to arrange some sort of mass murder, maybe a region or just "one in five people" or people with a last name starting with a certain letter or something, because world population is a number one concern and humans must be eradicated. After that, I'd give myself a large amount of weapons, play with rail guns for a day, introduce myself to people I've wanted to meet, and then go back home the next day.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would open up hundreds of bank accounts and store billions of newly acquired dollars just so I would never have to work again and move into a house in a nice, expensive suburb. "Supreme Overlord" isn't tax-deductible, is it?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

and then go back home the next day.

I love how you act like it was just a nice vacation.

I would definitely make myself Supreme Overlord for eternity, and stay that way forever, just like in North Korea.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I would make myself invisible for a day.

I dont think being supreme overlord gives you the ability to do that. lol
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I would command everyone to paint the world completely red, then paint themselves red, then make them digest red paint and die. Only one day, yet humanity is wiped off the face of the earth.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'd reunite Yugoslavia, then I would unite Yugoslavia with Vatican and create Yugovatican. Then Yugovatican would rule all the countries of the world. I would then be bro with Pope Francis, and make him my private investigator. I would then name him überpope Francis. Then I would make drugs legal and make jaywalking an olympic sport. I would rename Vatican to w00tican, Los Angeles to über Engel and I would make NYC my capital. I would also make Bora Drljaca the Vice President.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I would do nothing and sleep cause i would be overlord of everything in 10 seconds of getting the power.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I say I would do stuff but it would be boring as ****. I would just act like my normal self doing normal stuff I do. I mean, life is boring with complete power.

Showing 1-15 of 18