ForumsThe TavernBeing a god/goddess

14 4526
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Just in case if someone asks, this thread will not actually make you immortal with over-powered powers.

Anyways, what would happen if you did become a god or goddess? What would you be god or goddess of?

Yeah this is a short intro for a thread but what did you expect?

• 14 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

God of Food? I'll just happily stuff my face the whole day, turn the rivers to wine and honey, make trees grow crispy bacon and muffins grow out of the ground.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

God of Trolling

nuff said

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well..as wonderful as a thought may seem to most people, having apeirophobia, the idea sounds horrid and terrifying to me

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

uh...... god of indecisivenes....

i guess

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I would be the god of cheetos. any time anyone wanted cheetos, they would have to pray to me and hope i answer their prayers.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

It would be cool to be the god of gravity and be able to control and bend gravity and how objects react to it. I would live here on Earth, but people would not know I was the god of anything, so I would be able to impress people with my gravity-defying acts.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

God of doing whatever the hell I want. As in, if I wanted something to happen, I would just make it happen.

I wouldn't abuse this power, as I would have no reason to, and I would probably not even use it very often. It would mostly be just be used for acquiring food, water, and electricity, so I wouldn't have to work and could just do nothing all day. Pretty much just an excuse to be lazy and never do anything again.

Roger_King
Roger_King
35 posts
Nomad

god of Ernie165

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I would exterminate those who prosecute and abuse others in the name of their religion.
I would also exterminate corporate criminals like the Monsanto owner and the pharmaceutical and Insurance company owners who corrupt the government for profit.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Anyone want cheetos? if you do, you will have to run it by me first.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

God of wisdom. Enjoy using my powers in WEPR. Build impossible citadel in space.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

God of living things. I would be able to control every living things mind. Do basically what I want. It would make my life interesting g at least.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

god of Ernie165

404 Error... interesting. =P

God of time. Yup. Because time rules everything.
Showing 1-13 of 14