ForumsThe TavernThings you hate.

7 953
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,316 posts

What are the things you hate? I personally hate people. People are so annoying,..

• 7 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,316 posts

Oh man. There's a simular thread " What do you hate about the forums? "

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,297 posts

Nah, why would it be a dup?

I dislike people who put on different personas than what they really are, people who never show their true colours. I dislike sycophants who lick the boots of their superiors incessantly. I dislike people who seek attention for the sake of it. And I detest people who are mean, uncaring and unkind to the less fortunate.

69_69_69
69_69_69
151 posts

I hate things that take a lot of time, and I hate people that are mean and rude for no reason. I can't say all the other stuff, because nicho already said ^.

blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

Let's see... *takes deep breath*

Sad people, repetitive people, slow people, people who breathe only through their mouth, people with bad grammar, anyone who drinks Brisk, the brand Coca-Cola, any pop brand that competes with Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, people who say soda instead of pop, people who use fake accents, Apple, people who enjoy using apple products, any PlayStation besides 2, anyone who enjoys any PlayStation besides 2, people who think they're better than me, people who know they're better than me, people who are better than me, insects, warts, people in general, coins that look like they're worth a lot but aren't, the Nintendo Wii, the Nintendo Wii U, people who ask obvious questions, forests, windows, night, darkness, windows at night, forests at night, my own superstition, sickness, and people who hate Canada.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,223 posts

I hate Gemcraft threads. :3

gh0sts
gh0sts
887 posts

I hate it when I have a really runny nose, and my upper lip gets all dry and chapped. That is one of the most annoying feelings.

69_69_69
69_69_69
151 posts

I hate that too. So many lovely things to hate that you forget about what you love. Nothing to love around here. Nothing to give a hug.

Showing 1-7 of 7