ForumsThe TavernBad Grammar

12 5639
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Bd grmar, weve al sen bd grmar b4. so wht do u thnk ov bd grmar? do u car 4 bd grmar? y oar wynaut?

• 12 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

i lik bd grmar. it hlps me rght storis. all till u 1 now
SED STORI
it wuz a wntr dey n homur wuz waaaa king wit hiz frand dolan. Dey wlkd bye a KFC n Dolan says stp i wunt chkin. so homur stpd n dolan git chkin. dey kep wlkin n den dolan tripp n drp hiz chkin in a sewere hul. he scrims out noooo and homur sturts tuh cri.

d nd!

i hup u lik mi stori!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Do you know the difference between grammar and spelling? Because this is just bad spe1ling.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

He's right ya'know. Grammer don't be the same thing to spelling. It ain't even close. Those people that think that, there just non-educated. Then their's the people who know what grammer be. They educate those who got no clue. Then they got a clue. Ya see what I be sayin?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Do you know the difference between grammar and spelling?

I totally knew that. :P

Ya see what I be sayin?

No me don't. Fite me.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Fin gentick? iz diss bed enuf gremmer 4 u! liek y would you evun say dis "Do you know the difference between grammar and spelling?"?? mi gremmer sux

(btw Gantic i'm just joking don't take offense ^^)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

(btw Gantic i'm just joking don't take offense ^^)

Be a man and take the consequences.

@Gantic : Ur dum.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I Think... I Do A Decent Job At Trying To Have Good Grammar All The Time?!! I usualled alwaysly use the rightful morphemes and stuff. Put and always the noun phrase verb phrase, adjective phrase, etc. of my sentences in order right all the time.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't mind grad bammar or spad belling. What I pate is when heople thix ap me tetters ut lhe weginning of each bord. At's veally rery innoying, wut the borst is pen wheople six up mounds in the dimmle of rowds. Neth you tan'c stunderand what he thell ey thare yasing. Ney theed to te bought a sellon.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

*poor grammar

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I dont have the best grammar in the world on the internet.. but I am usually too lazy to use apostrophes or commas in certain places. years of facebok can do that to you.. xp

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

this guy made this thread

Showing 1-11 of 12