ForumsThe TavernWhat makes a thread interesting to you?

10 3835
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm sure we all know that the activity in the community has recently been poor. This is especially true on the Tavern's part. So I'm here to ask you people, what makes a thread interesting in your eyes?

• 10 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I don't find this thread interesting, but I find it interesting that you would be interested in finding out interesting threads, perhaps so you can create them. There's no specific algorithm for me, I guess, but I tend to post less in threads that ask a single question than I do in other types of threads.

I mean, threads like these are usually attributed with lack of longevity and retention of interest in posters.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

When it is made by me, about me, or mentions me in any positive way

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I will post in just about any thread as long as it doesnt involve too much serious thought. that isnt one of my strong points.. lol

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I like threads that get my attention. I also like my threads that get other peoples' attention.

Example: The 2013 AG User Awards. That was a huge success. I'm planning to do another one later this year. But with more additions like the thread awards and more user awards.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Threads I can post in more than once are my favorite kind. I'm not as keen on the ones that I post in once and then they die.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Necro-ing would be posting on a thread that hasn't had activity in a very long time. That wasn't a necro.

Interesting threads are ones that don't always have a black and white answer to them. Makes things more interesting when there are many different ideas and opinions going around in them.

Showing 1-6 of 10