ForumsThe TavernDumb ways to diayaye. So many dumb ways to die

6 4173
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There are ways to die, but at the same time there are also dumb ways to die. What death seems the most dumb to you?

To me it would dysentery. That's right, death by dysentery. Do you really want to die from diarrhea? Yeah I didn't think so.

• 6 Replies
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Most of the ways on 1000 ways to die are pretty dumb.. like the guy who tied a sausage to a rubber hose and then tied it around his leg and died from cutting off so much circulation. why didnt he just buy a hummer? xp

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

THAT SONG BRAINWASHED ME.

Most of the ways on 1000 ways to die are pretty dumb.

That's true, but some are pretty funny. A guy was taking a picture, then fell down a mountain. Also, there was a guy and a girl on two bikes kissing each other then ramming in to a wall.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Any death by a random accident would be a terrible way to go. Being hit by a large, moving object or having something fall on you and kill you would be a cheap, and dumb, way to lose your life.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Most of the ways on 1000 ways to die are pretty dumb

My favorite out of all of them is the one were the boyfriend and the girlfriend are texting each other, and the boyfriend is driving, and neither one of them are looking where they're going, so the boyfriend ends up hitting the girlfriend with his car. I think I remember that correctly. It's been a few years since I've watched that show at all.

Dying from drinking too much water in a frat house initiation.

Guess who goes to the same university where that happened.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

What about the one where the guy puts a laxative in the brides drink, mixes up the drinks then drinks the one with the laxative, goes outside and takes a dump in the trash can, gets stuck in the trash can and rolls down the hill and dies. what the hell kind of dumb way to die is that?

Showing 1-5 of 6