ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: I guess I'm just terrible at this...

13 4482
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Having grinded (ground?) up to wizard level 245, I'm now attempting to mana farm using instructions from a video I found on Youtube. I reallocated my skill points to my best imitation of his setup (level 30 in chain, pool, crit, mana leech, resonance, gem cost, building cost, mana stream, and fury; my setup is 30 in gem cost, mana stream, resonance, 9 in red/black/yellow, 12 in orange and building cost, 3 in fury and all spells minus WoE, 12 in WoE, 6 in amps, and 1 in everything else [from the talisman]) and have spent the past few hours trying to get a pool started up on the same map he's using (I2, Glaring, all traits maxed). Every time, it fails miserably.

I simply do not have the mana I need to get both the farm and the killgem going. I just don't. I keep getting overrun within the first 10 waves no matter what I do, even if I don't anger at all. And it pisses me off when I read how basically everyone else on this board figured it out when they were at half my wizard level...

So my request is for someone, using plain, simple English that an idiot like me can understand, to explain how to 1) get a functioning, profitable mana farm going, and 2) get a killgem up and running, on --> 3101

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13