ForumsThe TavernGames of Gondor?

10 13979
Paraplegic_Moose
Paraplegic_Moose
13 posts
Peasant

Just curious.. Anyone here around from those days haha?

• 10 Replies
Paraplegic_Moose
Paraplegic_Moose
13 posts
Peasant

Haha, its not on here anymore.. But I could still find a game with the old tag.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/254825

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That's been over 10 years... A few people are probably still hanging out from that era. Truly flash gaming at its finest.

Zorva
Zorva
1 posts
Nomad

I remember when Games of Gondor first came out. Ever since Games of Gondor turned into Armor Games, I began collecting flash games bearing Games of Gondor tags. I created a website that will feature all the games I have collected over the years. As of the time of this posting, there are 12 games currently on the site of the 64 that I have. I thought it would be cool to preserve these old games along with the old Games of Gondor site banner. Anyways, you can find the site by clicking the link below. It's still a work in progress, but I'm adding more to it every chance I get. Hope you guys enjoy!

http://gamesofgondor.weebly.com

darren_bent
darren_bent
1 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how to do more than kissing in the "Elf Girls Sim Date" game, if you know what I mean?

Chairman_Achieles
Chairman_Achieles
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah, man those games got me into this site.

Paraplegic_Moose
Paraplegic_Moose
13 posts
Peasant

I'm surprised people even saw this thread. Took years for replies, lol.

Zorva, thanks for making that website. I'm amazed that that was your first post.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Yo I love this. I remember hearing about Games of Gondor once and this is gold. I also like how you guys are still visiting this site. But I guess it shouldn't be that weird. 10 years is not THAT old...

tmhardy
tmhardy
1 posts
Nomad

Made an account just to post, but I also remember Games of Gondor, with the simple- brown layout. I can't remember if it had become an early version of Armor Games at that point, but I vividly remember seeing the Numa Numa Guy dance for the first time on the website. Thought it was the funniest thing in the world at the time.

cylers
cylers
1 posts
Peasant

Does that Elf Girl game even exist anywhere legit now? I remember playing it when I was a kid. It'd be pretty cool to play just for nostalgia purposes.

Hoevelas
Hoevelas
1 posts
Nomad

i think i remember the old Tag or at least I played at the time Flash Games. That name feels familiar

Showing 1-10 of 10