ForumsThe TavernI want to play a game...

110 42689
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/amessage_zps2dc1a6b3.png

• 110 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Think of this as an introduction to an introduction, or a prelude of things to come. There is a messages (in English) scrambled in there. Solve that and have an answer to the question of "What is this?" and discover more unanswered questions.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Here: The first word is [OV][ER].

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm not expecting this to be solved in a day. Maybe a week. Maybe longer.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't yet see an answer or a solution and it is past 1159 pm for yesterday in all time zones. I have no interest in this remaining unsolved and will release partial solutions up until the end date whereupon I will show my hand.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I wrote an algorithm to solve it but I kept running out of memory. Java apparently can't handle it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Not sure what your method is, but 54! combinations is way too many for you to be able to run through all of them without some rules.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I injected a dictionary with about 10k strings into an ArrayList and then I went through each combination to see if a string in the list existed for each combo. The first line went okay, but afterwards it could't handle it. I got about a word and a half.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok ok. I know part of it. That one that says M and has a period(M .) That one is last. :3

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think "with" or "will" is one of them.

Also I'm pretty sure "you" is one of these words.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

I think that this is about flying ninjas that are threatening to take over Armor Games if we don't hug puppies! We will hug puppies and build a forcefield of love to stop them!

ZackDark
ZackDark
2 posts
Nomad

Ok, so let me sort the easy syllables.

Word end:
M.
U
N
E
S
T
L
D
G

Word start:
T
A
E
N
H
O

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I plan to solve this amazingness using the powers of mathematics. But first I must drink my brain coffee.

It will most likely take me two days to a week to solve this (that is if I don't forget).

ZackDark
ZackDark
2 posts
Nomad

There is a space after the comma

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's possibly to make the word "excite" but for some reason I don't think that's right.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! "Things" can possibly be a word too.

Showing 1-15 of 110