ForumsThe TavernI want to play a game...

110 42875
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/amessage_zps2dc1a6b3.png

• 110 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Let me add a few more to that may or may not help. Maybe I'm correct but I'll be putting things in there as well. They maybe in the wrong place but we'll worry about that later.

[OV][ER][_T][HE][_N][EX][T_][FE][W_][WE][EK][S,][_W][E_][WI][LL][_E][NJ][OY][_E][XC][IT][IN][G_][TH][IN][GS][_A][T_][TH][E_][FO][RU][MS]

I added "At the forums".

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Guys I see the word "Illuminati" in there I'm starting to freak out. Armor Games is starting to tell us something big. Huge big. Guise... we's in trouble's. x.x

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

"Oxcart" any1? ;P

I don't know why you need hints or confirmations in solving this if you seem to be doing fine with what's given. I just might be messing with you if I decide to say anything.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

"Oxcart"

*Googles* Ok, according to wikipedia, Oxcart either means a cart being pulled by oxen, or the CIA codename for a program to produce a spyplane.

Oh my gawd. ArmorGames has been spying on us.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

ArmorGames has been spying on us.

ILLUMINATI, ILLUMINATI!
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You know, I'm pretty sure it's really suspicious how Minotaur55 is pointing out the Illuminati when he's already part of the Knights, who may or may not be the instruments of a secret cabal.

Oh, darn. I was planning on believing you. Looks like total dishonesty is fair game, in which case, someone else solve this because I'm done.

How's that? Obviously, it means you guys were making good progress.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I see the words [_A][ND], [WE], and [IL][L_]. I don't think Ill is the word I'm looking for though.

You know, I'm pretty sure it's really suspicious how Minotaur55 is pointing out the Illuminati when he's already part of the Knights, who may or may not be the instruments of a secret cabal.[quote]

Pfft, you're a mod. If anything you're a level 33 mason.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Let's fix that quote error.

You know, I'm pretty sure it's really suspicious how Minotaur55 is pointing out the Illuminati when he's already part of the Knights, who may or may not be the instruments of a secret cabal.

Pfft, you're a mod. If anything you're a level 33 mason.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't think that would surprise anyone. We held one of our secret meetings right here in the forums last year. I am the Puzzlemaster of the Most Noble and Sacred Order of the Hammer.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There isn't a unique solution, as few of the words can be interchanged and retain the same meaning, but the message should make sense.

One of your words is wrong and won't lead to a solution.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The last one.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The last one.

I'm just throwing this out there, but I think it's either "appear" or "on".
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is unrelated to the edit button. I didn't think we'd be getting one so soon.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

One. Who said I didn't know? I only said I didn't think it would be coming out so soon.
2. This still isn't solved yet.
D. There is not number three.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My gawd Gantic! I can't even tell if that's a clue or if you're trying to mess with us!

Showing 16-30 of 110