ForumsThe TavernI want to play a game...

150 25463
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/amessage_zps2dc1a6b3.png

• 150 Replies
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

I think something is between "enjoy" and "exciting." I'm looking for transition words, like "change," "upgrade," "improve," "rebuild," "add," "install," etc. but none of those work, along with "website," "site," "Armor Games," etc.

"you" should be in there as well, along with a second comma.

Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

"Oxcart" any1? ;P

I don't know why you need hints or confirmations in solving this if you seem to be doing fine with what's given. I just might be messing with you if I decide to say anything.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

"Oxcart"

*Googles* Ok, according to wikipedia, Oxcart either means a cart being pulled by oxen, or the CIA codename for a program to produce a spyplane.

Oh my gawd. ArmorGames has been spying on us.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,387 posts

ArmorGames has been spying on us.

ILLUMINATI, ILLUMINATI!
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

I just might be messing with you if I decide to say anything.

Oh, darn. I was planning on believing you. Looks like total dishonesty is fair game, in which case, someone else solve this because I'm done.
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

You know, I'm pretty sure it's really suspicious how Minotaur55 is pointing out the Illuminati when he's already part of the Knights, who may or may not be the instruments of a secret cabal.

Oh, darn. I was planning on believing you. Looks like total dishonesty is fair game, in which case, someone else solve this because I'm done.

How's that? Obviously, it means you guys were making good progress.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,387 posts

I see the words [_A][ND], [WE], and [IL][L_]. I don't think Ill is the word I'm looking for though.

You know, I'm pretty sure it's really suspicious how Minotaur55 is pointing out the Illuminati when he's already part of the Knights, who may or may not be the instruments of a secret cabal.[quote]

Pfft, you're a mod. If anything you're a level 33 mason.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,387 posts

Let's fix that quote error.

You know, I'm pretty sure it's really suspicious how Minotaur55 is pointing out the Illuminati when he's already part of the Knights, who may or may not be the instruments of a secret cabal.

Pfft, you're a mod. If anything you're a level 33 mason.
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

I don't think that would surprise anyone. We held one of our secret meetings right here in the forums last year. I am the Puzzlemaster of the Most Noble and Sacred Order of the Hammer.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Okay, how much of this is correct?

"Over the next few weeks, we will enjoy...exciting things...appear on the forum."

Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

There isn't a unique solution, as few of the words can be interchanged and retain the same meaning, but the message should make sense.

One of your words is wrong and won't lead to a solution.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

In which of the three sections is the incorrect word?

Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

The last one.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

The last one.

I'm just throwing this out there, but I think it's either "appear" or "on".
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Well I can't get "Edit button" out of it, so this must relate to something else....

Showing 31-45 of 150