ForumsThe TavernI want to play a game...

110 42688
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/amessage_zps2dc1a6b3.png

• 110 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Woah woah woah. Now I'm starting to get really confused.

Here's what I'm confused about: Bad grammar

"Do you know the difference between grammar and spelling? Because this is just bad spe1ling."

However, the only one that actually matches is: "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what be you do?
What this is? How understand I can you?"

So what the heck is happening?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Triple post but oh well.

On page 6 of this very thread I have found this by Gantic:

"One. Who said I didn't know? I only said I didn't think it would be coming out so soon.
2. This still isn't solved yet.
D. There is not number three."

So is this a clue? Or is Gantic just fooling with us?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To avoid wasting your time, regardless of how amusing it might be, if the Revelations in CMR were solved, that would've or may have been another clue that may have at least fast-tracked you to the right word. That doesn't preclude me from using it as secret shortcuts in future* adventures, but I doubt they will be used for main clues. (CMR isn't solely meant to be "solved" anyway. It's an experimental thread and the solution just adds another dimension.)

*Yes, I said future, but honestly, that depends on whether people actually enjoyed these puzzles.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

CMR isn't needed to solve this. You guys have all the clues.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Who says there isn't? Maybe the only ones who will be rewarded are the ones who bothered to participate without a reward.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The word in the sentence isn't "beginning".

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You're missing something.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Perhaps the word is "over". Probably wrong but oh well.

Never mind, found out that pang said over first.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

During my slumber there has been some real progress, great job guys

My lurk finger is starting to hurt so here is a recap...

The game isn't over. It has yet to begin!
Solve all these "riddles", don't forget where you've been.

--> i want to play a game

"Oxcart" any1? ;P

I don't know why you need hints or confirmations in solving this if you seem to be doing fine with what's given. I just might be messing with you if I decide to say anything.

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what be you do?
What this is? How understand I can you?

--> bad grammar

"Do you know the difference between grammar and spelling? Because this is just bad spe1ling."

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, who do they be?
What are these people, these ones who say "Ni"?

--> what is a knight

Only, he has less posts than most forum regulars. In fact, I'm not sure he counts as a forum regular! But you know, it just proves you don't need a gazillion posts 2 be a knight.

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, tricks are for kids!
What game do you play? Is it Pyramids?

--> still unknown

something containing a 2

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what is this list?
Its purpose, this roster, is there a twist?

--> rooster for nefarious porpoises

Mmm, I was hoping more people would be posting here 9not that it matters), but yeah, it says right there in the title that this is a Rooster for Nefarious Porpoises.

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, why make such haste?
The kingdom's in trouble? We must not time waste!

--> kingdom rush quests

"So close to what? Earning a quest? Well, you've got like 9 of them, so the others should be too hard."

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what are these things?
What oddities we notice from the mind springs!

--> strange things

D0es anyone ever get that feeling that there is something strange about the day or something different might happen that day when they wake up in the morning?

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, how do I friend?
I don't see a button for requests to send!

--> how do i find a friend

Any7time anyone asks how to do that thing in the title, you can just assume that they don't bother reading and just redirect them to the proper location. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what did you do?
I gave you a reason cause I just banned you!

--> youre banned

You're banned for posting 1 too many times.

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, is this the end?
Hahahaha. No.

unknown

All of the numbers have lead up to the Secret Thread where there is a secret word that finalizes the game.

Am I missing anything? Are the numbers significant in finding the secret word as well as the secret thread? What is the key that reveals the secret word?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I can't tell if the clues are poorly worded or too subtle or if the wording is too subtle. The answer is like right there! I think give it a day before I push you guys in the right direction.

AmethystJane
AmethystJane
2 posts
Nomad

All of the numbers have lead up to the Secret Thread where there is a secret word that finalizes the game.

If I'm not mistaken, there are only these two threads. There are some "CMR" threads too but Gantic said they weren't needed and we have all the clues. The first puzzle's solution doesn't seem to have any bearing on this one, so I think we can safely exclude it.

It looks like we're supposed to connect all the dots or something, but the only significant posts here by Gantic are teasers or saying people are wrong, and the only hint in the Secret Thread is to come back to this one for clues "that will lead you to the end." It's a one-word answer, but he also said "The answer is like right there!" which implies the word is not in code and has been actually typed.

I can only find one unexplained quote...

One. Who said I didn't know? I only said I didn't think it would be coming out so soon.
2. This still isn't solved yet.
D. There is not number three.

I would assume the word ties up all the "loose ends" and relates to the puzzles as a whole, since he said "journey." I hope it isn't something silly like &quotuzzle" or "clue."

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Mistakes are probably why you guys haven't solved it yet. Figure out where you went wrong.

Also, please stick to using only one community-active account.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You guys know how to solve the second puzzle and you found the answer, but not the complete or the correct solution.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

my initial thought was that

The game isn't over. It has yet to begin!
Solve all these "riddles", don't forget where you've been.

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, is this the end?
Hahahaha. No.

weren't actually part of the puzzle, so it would explain the first 1, as for the missing 2, I think the solution is still there somewhere.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So it seems according to Gantic he hasn't posted the word on ArmorGames. Not yet anyways.

Quick, someone write a list of the words he hasn't said.

Showing 61-75 of 110