ForumsNews and FeedbackEdit Button!

63 24336
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's now live, everybody thank @Boppins for making that happen. Please test it and give us your feedback - we know you guys have wanted this for some time.

Edit: Editing this for funsies.

• 63 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Who wants some Fettuccine Alfredo?!

EDIT:
I meant, who wants some Edittuccine Alfredo?!
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/AG%20Image%20Uploads/EdittuccineAlfredo.jpg

EDIT:
Also, can't unsee:
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/AG%20Image%20Uploads/EditButtonSwitch.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Mmmm.... Edittuccine Alfredo.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

An edit button? I must be dreaming. D:

Nope never mind, not dreaming.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

It edits? AH AT LONG LAST I'VE WAITED FOR SO LONNNNG

OH BEAUTEOUS DAY IT MUST ALL BE A LIE

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Wait, I can't edit my last post in this thread, does that mean that you were talking about a time frame in which the ability to edit your posts exist by this

1) Yes, 30 seconds to edit something without an edit badge at the bottom. 10 minutes to edit your reply overall.
?

Cuz, that seems kinda dumb.

~~~Darth Caedus
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Oh, would you look at that.

I'll test it once just to say that I tried it out.

I tested it. Now it's time for donuts.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Sweet. It was long overdue but we have finally got an edit button! Now excuse me while I mess around with it a bit.

Edit: I see... So that's how it works... I was expecting it to be a bit more grander but I guess this could work...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Yeah but my posts have immunity, because I'm special.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Can I report Frank for saying he has immunity?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Ok. I'll try it.

Omg it works!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Am I the only one having trouble seeing this magic?

Edit: Hail @Boppins it's there!!!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm not sure if anybody noticed this, but first posts can be edited by the author for an unlimited period of time right now. This way users can maintain the first post of a thread if they wish.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The last edited dates are still displaying wrong for me. Yesterday they said Apr 04 today they say May 05.

It would be helpful also, if the bold, italic, link, image, and quote buttons get added to the edit functionality. Right now you have to manually add bold and italic, etc when editing, which means typing out the brackets letters and slash. If you do use the buttons above the reply box you will only add the italic/bold/etc code to the reply box and not the edit box.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Edit date fixed @Reton8
thanks

and congrats on getting the Bug Killer quest

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

first posts can be edited by the author for an unlimited period of time right now.

Yes!! Thank you! This is extremely important to many RPGs. Especially mine since I could add a lot of stuff I forgot to mention.
Showing 31-45 of 63