ForumsNews and FeedbackEdit Button!

71 6060
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

It's now live, everybody thank @Boppins for making that happen. Please test it and give us your feedback - we know you guys have wanted this for some time.

Edit: Editing this for funsies.

• 71 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

Can I report Frank for saying he has immunity?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts
Peasant

Ok. I'll try it.

Omg it works!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,487 posts
Herald

Am I the only one having trouble seeing this magic?

Edit: Hail @Boppins it's there!!!

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

I'm not sure if anybody noticed this, but first posts can be edited by the author for an unlimited period of time right now. This way users can maintain the first post of a thread if they wish.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Yeah I noticed that and I appreciate it. It helps a ton for forum games and anything else with rules.

Reton8
Reton8
3,050 posts
King

The last edited dates are still displaying wrong for me. Yesterday they said Apr 04 today they say May 05.

It would be helpful also, if the bold, italic, link, image, and quote buttons get added to the edit functionality. Right now you have to manually add bold and italic, etc when editing, which means typing out the brackets letters and slash. If you do use the buttons above the reply box you will only add the italic/bold/etc code to the reply box and not the edit box.

boppins
boppins
724 posts
Herald

Edit date fixed @Reton8
thanks

and congrats on getting the Bug Killer quest

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

first posts can be edited by the author for an unlimited period of time right now.

Yes!! Thank you! This is extremely important to many RPGs. Especially mine since I could add a lot of stuff I forgot to mention.
pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

Joy, a small change can make a huge difference.

Edit: Wanted to part of this moment.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Templar

yes i really like the edit button!
now when i fail on BB code I wont look stupid.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
Count

All hail king Boppins. Unicorns are just that cool.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts
Shepherd

Please tell me it's real, please tell me it's real...

Edit: OH MY GOD IT'S REAL

red303
red303
7,608 posts
Farmer

Happiness is what I feel right now. I could have just edited out something very insulting about whoever's reading this right now! You can never tell! MWAHAHA

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

Happiness is what I feel right now. I could have just edited out something very insulting about whoever's reading this right now! You can never tell! MWAHAHA

Mods can see what you wrote before the edit. So don't use it as a way to abuse people.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts
Peasant

Why am i always the last to notice everything? lol

Editing my post is fun.. xp

Showing 46-60 of 71