Forums

ForumsQuests

Dead Zed 2 Quests

Posted May 23, '14 at 3:30am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Nvm...second run was much easier... still I hate this game.

Posted May 26, '14 at 10:49am

darkylightyEvgeny

darkylightyEvgeny

2 posts

If ever a survivor die, I reset my games, it happen very often to me, Guess I have no luck.

Posted Jun 17, '14 at 1:10am

IcyHot2

IcyHot2

1 post

Just finished the game, got 486 head shots, all with Remington. would people mind saying how many they got per round?

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 12:41pm

NiceToFFy

NiceToFFy

26 posts

why survivors die? how to make sure that they live longer?

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 5:11pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,371 posts

Administrator

Scavengers die because they a high chance of attracting zombies and/or a low chance of survival. You can see these numbers under the scavenger group. Survivors have a better chance of returning if you send less scavengers, but the find rate will be lower.

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 6:08am

SportShark

SportShark

1,182 posts

I have all of the quests except "marksman". Maybe I'll try again one day in a while from now.

Posted Oct 8, '14 at 9:54pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

121 posts

This game is so boring, stupid and repetitive. Didn't found all the weapons in my playthrough so I have to go to this boring, stupid and repetitive game again...

Posted Oct 9, '14 at 6:21am

Thomcore

Thomcore

302 posts

@Arkeyo It´s all about luck. My first playthrough was disaster. I couldn´t even do the 15th day and the second time I had all the weapons and a lot of survivors I was literally invincible.

But you´re right this game isn´t so much fun.

Posted Jul 9, '15 at 12:05pm

SleeplessGER

SleeplessGER

2 posts

Who do I ask if I did the 35 headshots but didn't get the Quest?
Got a screenshot :P

Posted Jul 10, '15 at 6:55am

Andelhofs

Andelhofs

477 posts

@SleeplessGER you need to do in 1 round with a specific weapon.

Make sure you have the right criteria and if you still believe you have the right stuff post here:

HERE

Some friendly people will test it and give feedback to tasselfoot (admin of quests etc..) or ferret (Community Admin), for now the only thing you can do is try again or wait ;-)

Okeay ?

last edited Jul 10 2015 06:58 am by Andelhofs

Reply to Dead Zed 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!