The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 11:42pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Ethnicity: German
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
-------------------------------------------
Level: 2
XP: 27/30
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:9
Company:
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/26 thirty-six 9mm x 19mm parabellum/ Arisaka type 44 5/20 twenty-eight 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka/ MP18 32/22 fifty-four 9mmX19mm parabellum, Med kit.

She must be cycling through her knowledge of languages to see if I respond so that she can identify what country I'm from. I quietly move closer to her to see what else I might be able to observe.

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 11:46pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Company:
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/26 thirty-six 9mm x 19mm parabellum/ Arisaka type 44 5/20 twenty-eight 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka/ MP18 32/22 fifty-four 9mmX19mm parabellum, Med kit.

Girl in French: "You advance in the European style French, Central Europe, or parts of Eastern Europe, can't be the East, the East is our ally, can't be the French they despise Japan's alliance with Germany. I get it now you're German (In English): "This isn't your war, and unless you don't want even more enemies for your country your people should leave or feel the might of our Union."

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 12:11am

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Company:

I pat her on the back in a patronal manner, yet I still do not speak. As long as she doesn't know any personal traits about me, the plan is still going. I drag out the box and open it, it should be just big enough to cram her inside. Once we do, we leave her in there until we hear her try to move and get comfortable. As soon as we hear her trying to get comfortable, we kick, throw, and the pound the box. We'll stop five minutes after this and listen. If she continues trying to get comfortable, we'll repeat this process until either she stops trying to get comfortable, or she says something of note.

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 12:20am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Injuries:
Company:

She stops moving, and you can't physically see if she's breathing.

At the front of the house you hear a bit of commotion.

Servants in English: "Sir please remove your boots it's highly disrespectful."

Man: "To hell with respect I have an objective that must be accomplished."

The man stands before you.

The Fuhrer has sent me here saying you guys have some trouble with an interogation. My name's Dietfried Haise Storm troop captain.

ST Cptn Dietfried: "Get her comfortable, and feed her, hell even let her sleep and bathe. You guys know nothing of torture."

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 12:30am

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Company:

"Jawohl." I turn on the light and help deal with the Chinese woman. I get a better look at her while we're in the light to make sure I didn't damage her in that last part.

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 12:44am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Injuries:
Company:

The Captain Punches you in the gut.

ST Cptn Dietfried: "You have no experience with women do you kid? I'm guessing you're also a noble like me but don't get me wrong I liked the way you tortured, but it's not the correct sequence for one that's seen, and felt worse things than that did you not see the fire in her eyes. They're the eyes of one that would rather die than let her country down a true rarity really. Just observe how I do things tomorrow, and careful she knows psychology very very well."

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 1:29am

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Company:

What's up with higher up officers punching me? @M@

"Not really. A minor family, yes. How do you know that she's proficient in psychology?"

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 3:11pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,601 posts

Why thank you. I find it something I like doing in RPG's, keeping the players And the GM on their toes.

Name: Sean Deane
Age: Unknown (Mid-twenties) German Military State, Military Empire of Prussia.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Level: 4
XP: 57/195
Injuries:
Kills: 39
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Sergeant Ailbe, Pvts. Charlie, Jack Burns, Luke MIA, Alex, Adam, Cian, Joshua, Ronan, Christopher, Odharon.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster. Officers Winter uniform, Camouflaged trench coat.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades.

I breath slowly in preparation. With unusual clarity I speak quickly in Irish "Swap the first bullet for the second and get the shot in one." I then remain silent and composed.

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 8:47pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Injuries:
Company:

St Cptn Dietfried: "Oh don't worry you'll see what I mean by tomorrow."

The next day you see the captain talking to the girl in Chinese. However he gives you a look to stay away.

Col. Sarutobou: "That man's interesting he was able to get out all the information we needed with just words, if you can tell me what he did I will greatly compensate you."

Name: Sean Deane
Age: Unknown (Mid-twenties) German Military State, Military Empire of Prussia.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Level: 4
XP: 57/195
Injuries:
Kills: 39
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Sergeant Ailbe, Pvts. Charlie, Jack Burns, Luke MIA, Alex, Adam, Cian, Joshua, Ronan, Christopher, Odharon.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster. Officers Winter uniform, Camouflaged trench coat.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades.

(But alas how many of them think as horridly as me adding all these scenes when this is just the beginning wait... I base these off your realism meter.)

Kroenen: "Shut up Sean I might not understand exactly what you're saying, but stop giving advice unless you want your tongue cut out."

Your fathers first shot misses, and the injury in his hand's giving him a sloppy handle on the gun.

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 2:30am

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Company:

"I think he became her friend. I don't know for sure, you'd have to ask him." I remain in the general vicinity of Dietfried to make sure if he needs anything I can-... Wait a minute, didn't I have a Dietfried in my squad at Konigsberg?

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!