Forums

ForumsForum Games

The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 1:10pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: Unknown (Mid-twenties) German Military State, Military Empire of Prussia.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

-------------------------------------------
Level: 4
XP: 57/195
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills: 39
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Sergeant Ailbe, Pvts. Charlie, Jack Burns, Luke MIA, Alex, Adam, Cian, Joshua, Ronan, Christopher, Odharon.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster. Officers Winter uniform, Camouflaged trench coat.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades.

Kroenen: "But of course I may not be the best of humans, but I am a man of my word."

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 1:29pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,593 posts

(Hay look whose back! How are your eyes?)

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Sergeant Ailbe, Pvts. Charlie, Jack Burns, Luke MIA, Alex, Adam, Cian, Joshua, Ronan, Christopher, Odharon.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster. Officers Winter uniform, Camouflaged trench coat.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades.

"Deal."

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 1:54pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

(Good as new for 2 years just to have a check up every week for 3 months, and need to use tinted glasses instead of my translucent ones, or could take permanent damage right now.

Injuries:
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades

Kroenen: "Great welcome to the covert totenkopf division I'll tell you now that you won't have time to visit or speak to your family as we'll be going to the heart of the Soviet war machine, as par my orders say 'You must assemble a squad of active personal of different origins with great skill and survival skills to reach Moscow on foot.' Quite the orders if you ask me it's preposterous especially since it looks more like a suicide mission."

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 5:06pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,593 posts

(Well you had better keep them shades on. Glad to hear your okay though.)

Injuries:
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades

"Sounds good to me."

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 5:48pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Ethnicity: German
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Level: 2
XP: 27/30
Injuries:
Kills:9
Company:
Clothing: Military School uniform, Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/30 Forty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/20 twenty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka/ MP18 32/96 128 9mmX19mm parabellum, Med kit, letter.

Good to hear that you're not dead at least. :P Don't take any chances with your eyes, they provide at least 80% of your sensory data.

Anyways, before you asked if I would like you to go into greater detail about my team-mates. I was okay on a name-basis-only kind of deal. But now I figured I might as well know everything I can about my squad-mates.

last edited Aug 29 2014 05:50 pm by trooper555able

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 8:20pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Injuries:

Kroenen: "Sigh you're too odd of a person no wonder my father took a liking to you, but I'll tell you that my father's not the one sending us it's high command. Well let's go I want to look into something I found."

Posted Sep 2, '14 at 6:39pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Level: 1
XP: 6/15
Injuries:
Kills: 1
Clothing: none
Inventory: Scythe, Mosin-Nagant 5/25 30 7.62x54 mmR,Soviet Identification card.

Any guards near me?

Posted Sep 2, '14 at 6:46pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

that was post 666...

Posted Sep 2, '14 at 6:55pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,593 posts

Injuries:

"Let's go then."

(And that means...?)

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!