ForumsForum Games

The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted May 9, '14 at 12:42pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing:
Inventory: Scythe

How close am I to him? Can he see me?

Posted May 9, '14 at 12:50pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

XP: 3/15
Injuries:
Kills: 1
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 7/50, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

(Hold a moment, whom is whom in this situation?)

Posted May 9, '14 at 1:14pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing:

Would it be safe to assume that we (Russia) are at war the Soviet Union now?

Posted May 9, '14 at 3:58pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.)
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

We set up into a bit of a reversed arrowhead, placing MGs on our flanks and letting the enemy funnel into the center. This should allow us to fire on their flanks. I move to the closest MG unit with Erik hot on my tail and act as support.

Posted May 9, '14 at 7:28pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 7/50, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

With trooper.

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

Enemy trench raiders quickly approach with bayonets on their rifles.

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing:

(Yes as the time chart explains, but this is a sneak attack still in the making.)

Posted May 9, '14 at 8:01pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

(That doesn't answer my question...)

Posted May 9, '14 at 8:10pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

(That doesn't answer my question...)

The three men that went to aide you?

Posted May 9, '14 at 8:33pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

A machine gun starts shooting, and a group of rifleman spring up in a counter offensive. There are many targets and a machine gun squad is quickly advancing forward. and another squad goes to aid your comrades

Where is this machine gun shooting from? Our side or theirs?

Are the group of rifle men on my side or the enemies?

The machine gun squad, what side are they on?

Posted May 9, '14 at 8:39pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Realism meter: 7 Name: Rudolf Fuchs Age: 17 Gender: Male Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.) Ethnicity: N/A Rank: Lieutenant Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office. ------------------------------------------- Level: 1 XP: 0/15 HP: 100/100 Injuries: Kills: Company: Senior Officer Hozz�ül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig. ------------------------------------------- Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster. Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

Myself, Erik, and another pair will divert from firing on the main assault and fire upon the enemy Trench Raiders. Everyone else, including the MGs, will remained focused on the main assault. Even if the enemy infiltrates the trench, we'll need to keep the MGs safe.

last edited May 09 2014 08:45 pm by trooper555able

Posted May 9, '14 at 8:57pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Injuries:

The machine-gun squad moves in from the enemies front line accompanied by a counter offensive force of rifleman roughly 300 enemies The machine gun squad is advancing with the rest alongside your right. But smoke bombs start falling in-front of them.

Injuries:
Kills:

Your squad starts to come into a firefight with the enemy however enemy smoke grenades infiltrate the area.

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!