ForumsForum GamesThe warped modern age of warfare.

664 99863
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Quick note this game will be quite realistic, and will require the use of logic, and thinking of multiple scenarios, as actions will have significant effects, choose your country wisely, as each country sees the war differently, and faces the war differently. If you have anything you'd like to be implemented please simply say so, I'll try my best to meet the demands of the players, while keeping the game as joyful as possible. As for how gruesome your experience should be tell me from a scale of 1-10 how realistic you want the game to be. *Make sure to keep an eye on the time chart, as events will develop over time*

The year 1914 of August. The world managed to steer from war as the German emperor was forced to hand his power over to the military, after a coup d'at making the monarchy a puppet of the military. The Austro-Hungarian Empire left with no ally was forced to leave Serbia alone, while shifting troops to the new annexed area of Bosnia Herzegovina. The Russian Empire with its own internal problems had to look to the West for assistance as uprisings started to erupt.

1915 The Russian Empire had started rapid industrialization, after Allied troops from France and Britain brought stability to the empire under the terms that the empire became a constitutional monarchy.

1916 Russia returns to an absolute monarchy, starting widespread anger. Resistance intensifies as the Bolsheviks continue to gain support.

April, 1917 Civil war erupts within the Russian Empire, as the Imperial Russian Army fought Bolshevik forces. After Bolshevik forces begin to gain momentum.

October, 1917 Bolshevik forces are defeated, and freedoms are granted within the Russian Empire.

1918 The German Empire, and the British empire make an agreement limiting their naval sizes Anglo-German naval agreement.

December, 1918 Bolsheviks in Mongolia begin to spread their ideologies to China.

March, 1918 China falls to communism, and starts to spread to East Asia in fear France looks to it's unresponsive government to interfere. Interference is denied and French radicals drive their president out of power putting Napoleon V which sends troops to South East Asia. Lenin with Bolshevik supporters, and Chinese supporters under Mao Zedong get into a bloody conflict with France over South East Asia, After all ports are nationalized china is isolated from the world, and begins, brutal industrialization.

June, 1918 China begins attacking Manchuria, and rebellion in Manchuria begins to intensify. The Japanese Empire declares war on Communist China and Mongolia, along with France.

August, 1918 Moscow falls under a communist coup uprisings spring up in the whole Russian Empire, in hopes of ridding of the monarchy completely in order to gain more freedoms promised under the Bolsheviks.

November, 1918 The Monarchy surrenders all of the Russian Empire to Bolsheviks While maintaining it's control of St. Petersburg, and lands around the city.

January, 1919 Imperial Japan, and France find themselves fighting guerrilla forces throughout Communist China, and India falls to Communism. Britain joins France, and Japan in it's war against communism.

February, 1919 The Greater U.S.S.R is established with Russia, Mongolia, China, and India Austria-Hungary begins to have trouble with its minorities once again, and is forced to be cut down to just Austria-Hungary in order to avoid conflict with the Greater U.S.S.R

January, 1921 War continues Austria-Hungary starts to have problems with communists, and eventually Hungary secedes from the empire and joins the Greater U.S.S.R.

February, 1921 Austria is annexed into the German Empire, the Greater U.S.S.R defeats France in South East Asia. Japan stands alone in Manchuria, but keeps a solid hold. France, and Britain fight to reclaim India.

June, 1921 The Greater U.S.S.R starts spreading its influence in Africa, and the pacific. The world seeing the danger of Communism begins to secure it's colonies, mandates, and dominions. Greater U.S.S.R begins to claim the Middle East.

November, 1921 The Middle East joins the Greater U.S.S.R., along with the Philippines European countries discover the import of weapons to Africa, and the Pacific from Communist nations. Italy, France, Britain, Japan, U.S, Turkey, and their colonies declare war on the Greater U.S.S.R. Germany remains neutral, and forsakes her colonies as they yield no real value to Germany, but upon food shortages declares war along the other nations, for territorial gains.
7 November, 1921 French forces refuse to aid the Prussian Empire as Germany refuses to hand back Alsace-Lorraine to the French Empire.
19 November, 1921 The battle of Konigsberg begins.
3 December, 1921 Siege of Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Victory for Germans at Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Ireland secedes from U.K. due to conscription and mass poverty due to resources being allocated for the war effort.
1 January 1923 Military stages coup and forces king to fully hand over power to the military thus naming Marshal Frederick. Militärische König Marschal Frederick, and the dissolution of all noble titles except for those that serve in the army. By law all children of Germany will need to rise up the social hierarchy without assistance from their parents, and all unemployed are to join the military/civil sector or be deported.
2 January 1923 German military state makes a locked alliance with Luxembourg, and Austria then annexes.
-Germany forms an alliance with Turkey alone.
-Germany ceases all trade with Europe except with America, and Turkey.
6 April 1923 Konigsberg is caught by a surprise full scale attack from the Soviets, and is burned to the ground.
8 of April 1923 St. Petersburg comes under a sneak attack, and falls to communist hands. The whole royal family is executed, and the heads are sent to Germany.
6 of May 1923 Japan and Germany send each other expeditionary forces of 500,000 troops that same day Women are allowed to serve in the German army, but is highly discouraged by society.
The character sheet, may be edited at if any time for realism, and if you wish to change your name, but country can't be changed.
------------------------------------------
Realism meter: 1-10 (Depicts the horrors of war, depending on the level)
Name:
Country: U.S, Greater U.S.S.R, Military Empire of Prussia/German Military State, Russian Empire(St.Petersburg and the land around it.)French Empire, British Empire, Japanese Empire, Colony Pacific, Turkish state, or African.
EthnicityOnly for Greater U.S.S.R), or U.S.
Rank: Private, or Conscript(If drafted into the army) Guerrilla(your choice if you're from a colony)
Bio:
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

• 664 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Level: 2
XP: 24/30
Injuries: Shoulder.
Kills: 8
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Broken Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

You see a group of soldiers all in grey uniforms, and grey trench coats with a short looking gun an MP18. The elite storm troops.
There's a machine gun crew needing help on loading it onto a truck.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Broken Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

I sprint over to the crew and help in any way I can.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Soldiers: Danke! They ride off.
You notice reinforcements arriving, but the trucks evacuating the city. Sand bags are being placed around the city in the streets. The city is beginning to become barricaded. Orders arrive. You're to move into the city and set base while fortifying all positions.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.)
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
XP: 5/15
Injuries:
Kills:1
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund KIA, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 9/50 fifty-nine 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

"Edmund! ****!" I put him on his back and hold him up by one arm. I orient myself where my head is pointed at his torso and grab him by the thigh and arm, hauling him on to my shoulder and carrying him by. "Fall back! Get to the trenches and hold them there!" I yell as I fire my pistol in the general direction of the enemy. The half of the force providing covering fire will continue doing so while the other half jumps back into the trench. We should have an advantage on the enemy forces as long as we keep them at a distance. "Put down a withering wall of lead, komeraden!"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I move toward the city as fast as I can. Once I reach there I search for my squad, if I cannot find them I search for a higher up and ask what I can do to assist.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund KIA, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 9/50 fifty-nine 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka
11 more tanks come over the hill. The assault squads are attacking.
Radio: All troops are to return immediately back to the city! The line can't be held!

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Company: Lieutenant Achterberg Injured, Pvt's Adam, Josh KIA, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.

Achterberg, Adam, and Ailbhe are all that's left. Achterberg is injured in the abdomen.
Adam: Bloody hell we're going to die here we've lost almost everyone!
Achterberg: Silence! Soldiers must defend their country with their lives, and live for the state! (Loud inhales and exhales) Saen Get men that seem adrift into a squad, and set up fortifications as instructed use the sandbags, and search for an MG defend the streets, and the evacuation! That's an order!

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Injuries:

I curse as I reach for the radio. "Acknowledged. Lieutenant Fuchs falling back with unit." I make sure to have half of the unit cover the other half while it retreats. This time, myself and the others who have been running around this whole time will cover while the other half falls back. When it's our turn, I make sure that everyone is retreating and continue carrying Edmund back with us.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

HP: 89/100
Injuries: left leg

Everyone gets back successfully, but you feel a sharp sting in your left leg.
Abigail: Cover the lieutenant!
Conrad: Sorry sir, but Edmund's dead we need to get you out of here! ( carrying you to the rear lines)

Men in pure grey uniforms, and grey trench coats move in, and suppress the enemy advance with their MP18's while placing bombs at the trench.
Captain: Hurry up men, we need to take down at least 3 tanks here or the city defenses won't hold for long! All men throw your grenades, and disable their tracks to your best of abilities. The king refuses to leave the imperial capitol, so we must defend it.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

"I know, Conrad. I just wished to bring him back to his people. Anyways, I'm still fine! Let me back there to fight. We need to provide support for those friendly forces!" Upon hearing this, the lads should set up and cover the guys in grey uniforms in their quest to disabling the enemy tanks. They probably aren't going to let me back at the enemy, though.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

The captain approaches you and punches you in the face
Captain:" Imperial soldiers never surrender, they fight on no man will be forgotten as every man here is prepared to die for the fatherland, and become the fatherland as they will join the land that keeps us moving!" "Men onward! destroy those tanks!"
Conrad carries you to the new base of operations.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

"Get me to the medic, Conrad. Let's get this over with."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

HP: 91/100
Injuries: left leg limited movement

The medic simply tends to your wound to their best of abilities, but with limited movement.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Eh, I hope I'm not too late...
--
Realism meter: gimme a 10, I want the bloody gore
Name: Erdely
Ethnicity: Romanian by birth.
Bio: Born in Romania, raised in Russia, Erdely was an orphan, and she spent much of her time in the streets, an elusive thief who couldn't remain behind bars for long. However, she occasionally ended up with the short end of the stick, and after a beating received at the hands of the semi-corrupt police, she was never quite right in the head. She stayed this way until conscripted into the Russian army.
Injuries: none
Kills: none
Clothing: I'm not naked.
Inventory: N/A

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Realism meter: gimme a 10, I want the bloody gore
Name: Erdely
Ethnicity: Romanian by birth.
Bio: Born in Romania, raised in Russia, Erdely was an orphan, and she spent much of her time in the streets, an elusive thief who couldn't remain behind bars for long. However, she occasionally ended up with the short end of the stick, and after a beating received at the hands of the semi-corrupt police, she was never quite right in the head. She stayed this way until conscripted into the Russian army.
Injuries: none
Kills: none
Clothing: Soviet Winter uniform
Inventory: Federov avtomat 25/150 175 6.5x50mmSR Arisaka

Soviet officer: "Hurry up and get into uniform! We must aid our comrades fighting the Germans in the West, they don't come as heroes, but as invaders to take away for the motherland!"

You see a Soviet uniform in the back and a Federov avtomat.

There's a train waiting to take you to East Prussia.

Showing 106-120 of 664