Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Land of The Ancients ( Multiplayer RPG)

Posted May 10, '14 at 11:58am

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Name:Storm Dark Wolf
Race:Elf
Bio/Story:Storm's mom tames and sells exotic pets.  Her dad is a guard for the leader of the elven kingdom.  Storm has a twin brother who is being trained to be a guard.  Storm wants to be an adventurer.  Because of this her dad made sure that she learned how to fight and her mom gave her a dire wolf pup to raise.  The wolf is now full grown and is named Balto.  Storm lives in a house with Balto and her parents' place is in walking distance.
Exp:0/100
Str:5
End:5
Agi:5
Lck:5

I try to throw the creature off.  If I succeed then I will fight the creature and try to catch it so I can try to get info  from it.

Posted May 10, '14 at 4:24pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

117 posts

Name: Ku-ot (Pronounced Koot)
Race: Elf
Str: 6
End: 4
Agi: 6
Lck: 4
Additional Info: A former assassin for hire, Ku-ot worked his way around the kingdom killing everywhere he went. He's killed for every reason under the sun, a cheating husband, a rival businessman, an annoying drunk, a wealthy elderly relative, any reason is reason enough, along as the coin was right. He's killed kings while he's been countries away. He has no enemies because nobody knows who he is. His most defining feature are his golden eyes, otherwise he's the plainest looking fellow you've ever seen. His family line was wiped out in a multi-pronged assassination attempt from another rival family. He continues to hunt the dregs of the other family everywhere he goes. Now there is only a handful left. This is his goal, his purpose, his mission and he wont stop until it's complete.

"You mistake my character, I'm a hunter, nothing more." I say as I look around the shop.

(Hello possible core...) "Eh? What's so interesting about it?"

"And what would you have a person do if you were to sell your wares to them?"

(I will postpone my answer on the food for a bit.)

Posted May 11, '14 at 7:24am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

107 posts

Bio/Story:Storm's mom tames and sells exotic pets.  Her dad is a guard for the leader of the elven kingdom.  Storm has a twin brother who is being trained to be a guard.  Storm wants to be an adventurer.  Because of this her dad made sure that she learned how to fight and her mom gave her a dire wolf pup to raise.  The wolf is now full grown and is named Balto.  Storm lives in a house with Balto and her parents' place is in walking distance.

You manage to shake the creature off, and now seeing a clear sight of it, you identify it as a goblin, a small, mischievous creature that steals object that any find important. It tries to run away to the deeper part of the forest.

Posted May 11, '14 at 8:03am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

107 posts

Additional Info: A former assassin for hire, Ku-ot worked his way around the kingdom killing everywhere he went. He's killed for every reason under the sun, a cheating husband, a rival businessman, an annoying drunk, a wealthy elderly relative, any reason is reason enough, along as the coin was right. He's killed kings while he's been countries away. He has no enemies because nobody knows who he is. His most defining feature are his golden eyes, otherwise he's the plainest looking fellow you've ever seen. His family line was wiped out in a multi-pronged assassination attempt from another rival family. He continues to hunt the dregs of the other family everywhere he goes. Now there is only a handful left. This is his goal, his purpose, his mission and he wont stop until it's complete.

He stares at you again, as if like analyzing something. Then he speaks "Hunter? Yeah, sure......... I reckon you're hunting for the family members of the family that killed yours, right? How do I know again? Well, to be honest, I am what you would call an Oracle. I observe, from a distance, analyzing people in this town. I know what happened in the past, and possibly what will happen in the near future." He stops for a few seconds, then continues "I tell you what, we both have troubled history with that family. It's been so long that they meddled with me I can't even remember their family name. If you do this, I'll let you pick three items from my stash, you'll get one for free, and the other two at half price. All I need you to do is kill the current family head, Silva or whatever his rotten name is. Just him, no need for someone else. But of course, you have a grudge against them too, so there's no stopping you from killing 'em all. As an Oracle, it's my duty to tell you, the past events that happened between your family and theirs is already past, no one can change it whatsoever. So if your'e gonna kill 'em all, I tell you, your gonna miss something that can impact your life. Ain't gonna tell you what, though, I can't. I'm only saying these things because you are the type of person I can trust." And he stares at you, eagerly waiting for your answer. Then he opens the chest and gets a big book, " Oh and about the food recipes, you can't do anything with 'em if you can't cook, so I can cook 'em for ya, that is, if you do what I want first.

Posted May 11, '14 at 8:07am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

107 posts

Name: Frederick Johannes Vensterg
Bio/Story: Frederick had long been loyal to his country, and joined the Imperial army to rise through the ranks to protect the royal family.
End: 1
Agi: 10
Lck: 3
Additional Info: Frederick had long since been looked upon as his skill with the bow wasn't as great as that of most Elf's but had exceptional skills when handling light swords without a shield, as shields slowed him down.
  Frederick will never abandon a comrade, and will stay true to his word till his death, and will never reveal others secrets no matter how tempted he became.
Long platinum blonde hair, Pale skin, 5'8, feminine looking, left eye green, right eye blue.

As you enter the tavern, you find no one, just an old-looking sack and a staff  near a vacant table, probably where the said person was sitting on. The counter is empty, as do the other tables.

Posted May 11, '14 at 8:51am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

117 posts

I tilt my head and look toward him with a grin on my face, "Heh, I thought you'd fall for the hunter thing, most do, they forget to ask  what I hunt."

My smile fades as I turn toward him my face serious now, "What happened to you? And their family name is Brehen. How about two free and one at three quarters of the original cost?"

I look him dead in the eyes, "That b's name is Sivala, you were close though... You're darn right I have a grudge."

I say to him, steely eyed, "If we don't punish those who have committed crimes in the past the whole world will come tumbling down. What I'm doing needs done."

"And because if you tell me about it you'll change the future, yet before I was going to kill them all, now I may hesitate and change the future anyway. But I doubt I'll hesitate, I haven't before. Plus you haven't told me if it will impact me in a good way or a bad way." I say with a grin. "The only problem with that plan is that my information gatherers can't find any trace of Sivala." I shake my head, "He's been the toughest to find."

"And how do you know you can trust me? I could come back later and kill you, or even now. What's stopping me from killing you?"

(I replied to your message on the skills on my wall check it out. It has stuff to do with the cooking and stuff.)

Posted May 11, '14 at 10:23am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

Name: Frederick Johannes Vensterg
Bio/Story: Frederick had long been loyal to his country, and joined the Imperial army to rise through the ranks to protect the royal family.
End: 1
Agi: 10
Additional Info: Frederick had long since been looked upon as his skill with the bow wasn't as great as that of most Elf's but had exceptional skills when handling light swords without a shield, as shields slowed him down.
  Frederick will never abandon a comrade, and will stay true to his word till his death, and will never reveal others secrets no matter how tempted he became.
Long platinum blonde hair, Pale skin, 5'8, feminine looking, left eye green, right eye blue.

I look around for any clues, then stay quiet to see If I can hear anything.

Posted May 11, '14 at 4:40pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

I try to throw one of my daggers to pin the goblin.  If I miss then I will retrieve the dagger and try to track the goblin.

Posted May 11, '14 at 11:03pm

eliakith

eliakith

351 posts

Name: Eliakith the 9th
Bio/Story: From one of the major families, but parents were assassinated by rivaling family. Joined the cause for good shortly after he turned 14.
End: 5

I'm signing up, hopefully i remember.

Posted May 12, '14 at 12:46am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

107 posts

Name: Khelgar
Race:Dwarf
Bio: A tough Dwarf who grew up at a forge with a hammer in his hand.
End: 6
Agi: 4
Additional Info:

"The house? It's not far away from here, that I'll say. Just continue on this road, then when you reach an intersection, go to the left, then when you pass five houses, go up. You'll seem y house there. It's the smallest one."

Reply to The Land of The Ancients ( Multiplayer RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!