ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78397 46183720
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,397 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

18. @PLGuy That is amazing, thank you for the codes. Congrats on being #14 now!

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

19. only 4 spots and you will enter the top 10 !

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

20. Well, now he's nº 12. That was fast, dude!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

21. Thank you guys! xD I didn't even see that. I stopped looking at ranking when getting to king. Also I wanna announce that the crew fixed Sushi Cat 2: The Great Purrade if some1 wants to play it. It was impossible for a month or even longer. And thanks to these quests That's why I'm 12 now :-)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

22. just 2more and top 10 so, congratz.
i should try to do more quest too and stop idling on idle and semi idle games without quest ... but i achieved CT100 quest i wanted since years (because i was too shy to enter the count)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

23. @Olaffours That's true man and thanks. Problem is that I can't do more quests xD The top 6 rarest are simply impossible when forum has not enough activity and even if it has these are extremely hard. I don't have an ambition to be in the top 10 - even if somehow i found the needed abilities.

Anyway good luck on your way through these games. I think that's worth it :-) At least I feel that it was for me.

perin106
perin106
103 posts
Justiciar

24. Good morning! It's been a while. Just putting in my number for the day!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

25. This topic has been opened countless times, but how did you all discover CT100? I discovered because I went to AG since forever, saw those leaderboards and thought:"Eh? What are those?" Then, I went to the first ranked, Gantic and saw commissioner of CT100. Went there, then that's about it.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

26. The point of playing games is not solely to get quests. I'll probably never be on the top of the leaderboard because I won't play a game I don't like, even if it has quests to get.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

27. I like questing, but I don't have time to do it full-time. @PLGuy which quests do you still have left?

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

28. discovered CT100 cause i'm a long player on AG, even if i suscribed later only to access some stuff not acessible for "non-suscriber" like forums etc, (maybe it changed since 2010-2012)
and well, it was not a big discovery like wheel, almost all big forums have a CT100 or similar game ^^

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

29. @kalisenpai only these 6. Which are sometimes harder to get than any 666 other quests. It's kinda weird that it's 66th image that I uploaded on my imgur account...

https://imgur.com/qEVOMmN.png

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

30. i think it is because most are "mod, knigth, etc" apreciation, what is a good debate argument for example ? what kind of post and debate are judged ? same for blessings
poetry, artist etc there is not a lot of these contest and winning one is kinda hard, i mean, judgement on these contest are pretty subjective too, for me some Armatar from armatar contest diserve to win when some winners armatars are not so good (even if it is wayyy wayyy better than what i can produce myself)
Bugkiller ? i help kill bugs everydays at work or life when damsel in distress ask me to help her kill one xD
for me, what is really missing, is a way to know who won a quest, like clicking the icon for example and see a list or something, and we can chekc by ourselve what, why and how they won a quest (debate, contest winning picture/poem/etc ...) or just see who get a quest like the insane suchicatapult one
ps: does it count as a debate argument to argue about something on CT100 ? xD

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

31. As fas as I know, the only poetry contest is mine XD, and it doesn't involve the quest for now, so... Besides that, I totally agrre with Olaffours

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

32. Builder, Debate, Poetry, and Artist are for specific contests. Blessing is a badge of appreciation handed out by knights for various reasons. Bug killer is granted by admin to users who help with the removal of game or site bugs.

Showing 69526-69540 of 78397