Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Ceci n'est pas une pipe
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 33 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
32. 100! - 43 pages / 26 days. Sept 28, '17 at 4:25pm, 17 users, 6 days 22 hours 18 mins.
helpo1 (10), Chryosten (3), kalisenpai , PLGuy (1), armorplayergc , oyaji3211, catlover192, KatPryde , Majestic_Fish , Hardstrike , DiamondHunterZ , Swarmlord2 , Anatheron, LordLazyLeopard , GhostOfMatrix, Eldunari17 (1), zdrk 
33. 100! - Dec 02, '17 at 11:59 am, 15 users, 2 days, 21 hours 46 mins.
zdrk , PLGuy (1), helpo1 (10), Yellowcat, Majestic Fish , Olaffours, oyaji3211 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), sciller45, kalisenpai (1), perin106, MangoInfinity1, ranggagreat, PHLHimself
- 71,717 Replies
23. @Olaffours That's true man and thanks. Problem is that I can't do more quests xD The top 6 rarest are simply impossible when forum has not enough activity and even if it has these are extremely hard. I don't have an ambition to be in the top 10 - even if somehow i found the needed abilities.
Anyway good luck on your way through these games. I think that's worth it :-) At least I feel that it was for me.
24. Good morning! It's been a while. Just putting in my number for the day!
25. This topic has been opened countless times, but how did you all discover CT100? I discovered because I went to AG since forever, saw those leaderboards and thought:"Eh? What are those?" Then, I went to the first ranked, Gantic and saw commissioner of CT100. Went there, then that's about it.
26. The point of playing games is not solely to get quests. I'll probably never be on the top of the leaderboard because I won't play a game I don't like, even if it has quests to get.
27. I like questing, but I don't have time to do it full-time. @PLGuy which quests do you still have left?
28. discovered CT100 cause i'm a long player on AG, even if i suscribed later only to access some stuff not acessible for "non-suscriber" like forums etc, (maybe it changed since 2010-2012)
and well, it was not a big discovery like wheel, almost all big forums have a CT100 or similar game ^^
29. @kalisenpai only these 6. Which are sometimes harder to get than any 666 other quests. It's kinda weird that it's 66th image that I uploaded on my imgur account...
30. i think it is because most are "mod, knigth, etc" apreciation, what is a good debate argument for example ? what kind of post and debate are judged ? same for blessings
poetry, artist etc there is not a lot of these contest and winning one is kinda hard, i mean, judgement on these contest are pretty subjective too, for me some Armatar from armatar contest diserve to win when some winners armatars are not so good (even if it is wayyy wayyy better than what i can produce myself)
Bugkiller ? i help kill bugs everydays at work or life when damsel in distress ask me to help her kill one xD
for me, what is really missing, is a way to know who won a quest, like clicking the icon for example and see a list or something, and we can chekc by ourselve what, why and how they won a quest (debate, contest winning picture/poem/etc ...) or just see who get a quest like the insane suchicatapult one
ps: does it count as a debate argument to argue about something on CT100 ? xD
31. As fas as I know, the only poetry contest is mine XD, and it doesn't involve the quest for now, so... Besides that, I totally agrre with Olaffours
32. Builder, Debate, Poetry, and Artist are for specific contests. Blessing is a badge of appreciation handed out by knights for various reasons. Bug killer is granted by admin to users who help with the removal of game or site bugs.
33. I'm waiting forward for some contests. The prize is high so there should be enough attention. The only one that I don't see even a slightest chance is Builder. Never even tried to make a simple castle in Crush The Castle, let alone something competitive.
34. crush the castle and other games with player levels are not so popular these days, i think it will be hard to make builder contests anytime soon but at least, we have regular Artist contests or Poetry
35. Well, when was the last player level contest and what was it for?
36. I only know of games like crush the castle that had level building contests. But they're not that popular right now. Except for angry birds which isn't on AG. And is it even popular anymore? No one is making any new ones like those either! IMO those quests should be classified as impossible to get (in practice, but really who's going the make one now)?
37. interresting question, i checked with the forum search with [Official], because it has to be official and aproved to grant quest etc, i found no "builder" contest but at least i found this :
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12340653/official-armor-games-contest-quests-updated-03-11-2015?page=1 and especially the page 3
what is weird, it is that even if i found no builder contest, there is 21 player with the quest, i wonder how they achieved it
You must be logged in to post a reply!