Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: This is a dog. ARF!
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 32 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
31. 100! - 78 pages / 21 days. Sep 2, '17 at 12:15pm, 10 users, 13 hours 47 mins.
LordLazyLeopard, Hellica, Chryosten (3), Majestic_Fish , kalisenpai , Coral42, PLGuy (1), Hardstrike , DiamondHunterZ, helpo1 (9)
32. 100! - 43 pages / 26 days. Sept 28, '17 at 4:25pm, 17 users, 6 days 22 hours 18 mins.
helpo1 (10), Chryosten (3), kalisenpai , PLGuy (1), armorplayergc , oyaji3211, catlover192, KatPryde , Majestic_Fish , Hardstrike , DiamondHunterZ , Swarmlord2 , Anatheron, LordLazyLeopard , GhostOfMatrix, Eldunari17 (1), zdrk 
- 70,878 Replies
018. Anyone worked with 3d printers here? I'm trying to get into them but they're just so expensive...
19. I haven't - sorry.
I also love how you are still using the 0 placeholders
20. I didn't work with them. All I have to do with 3D printers is some knowledge on lectures and once I've been on "Dni Druku 3D" where many companies presented their printers. It's cool how a sophisticated (working) plastic gear mechanism was printed in half an hour. I know that this technology is working great with 3d scanners about which I have much larger knowledge and some experience.
21. My mate makes dental thingies with 3d printers
022. Dental thingies? Not sure I'd trust braces if they were 3d printed out of plastic.
23. Not only plastic is the material of 3d printers. From the most popular there is ceramics and even metal. I bet that my dental thingies are also 3d printed I got them half a year ago, after I took down the braces.
024. For retainers, they take a mold of your teeth and use that.
25. Nope but would definitely buy one if I could
(26) - and so here I sit at 3 AM, pondering on whether to post or not to post.
27. And here I am, "working" at my cousin restaurant. I wash dished. Not hard cuz' I'm at my cousin's restaurant
28. @Yellowcat Actually I told too early that I bet that they are 3d-printed. That wouldn't make too much sense after they took molds of teeth and palate. It's easier to just pour methacrylate, set the metal parts and cook it in water than scan and 3d print it. Nonetheless I've got also other kind of retainer that surrounds most of the teeths. That's day retainer - it's from transparent plastic. To make it they could just scan the teeth and then 3d print.
29. Aw, man, 3D printers. I kind of feel sad because of the fact I live in a place where a 3D printer would cost you a year's worth of your salary, an arm, leg, both of your kidneys and the souls of your whole wider family including the one of your dog.
30. Not much cheaper here. It is still a new technology and still developing. But you'll see, there will be time that everybody can afford to you buy a key 3D printer and never worry about loosing their keys again.
31. I think I've heard somewhere that they were planning to use 3D-printers to create organs from cells extracts. Also, there are people who use them to make chocolate cups. So, can you use any kind of material?
32. I think keys will be replaced. Keys will be far too easy to copy when we get to have affordable 3D printers. But yeah, I guess you could use literally any kind of material, as long as it doesn't degrade in the time it takes to print it out.
You must be logged in to post a reply!