ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78288 45612254
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,288 Replies
zdrk
zdrk
285 posts
King

4. Thanks for the advise!

#7 I remember that I was nothing but good at the game "This is the only level 4". Getting a quick perfect run seems like a stressful mission.

#2 On "Strike force heroes 3" I tried to get all levels on insane done, but on some levels I even struggled with medium difficulty. Might have to check some tips&tricks somewhere to get a perfect team setup. Maybe that will help.

#6 At "EBF4" I remember that my finished Natalie couldn't hit such a big damage with a guide. Long way out. And I didn't really understand what I had to do. Completed that game a long time ago now already. But I'll try to check out what are my options.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

5. Man, if only there was an easy way to get insane quests...
Besides hacking, of course.

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

6. I'm getting older and I can tell my hand-eye coordination is slipping, so I'll probably never get all the quests. T^T

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

7. There is no cow level. There is only rabbit level.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

8. Random post!!! Let's dance in a odd way!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(9) man, I broke the 1337th Rule of the Universe today... I got a 10/10 in a PORTUGUESE test... the last time this happened to me was in 2006... I'd advise you to be careful... weird things happen in the Universe when a Rule is broken... the effects include black holes appearing spontaneously at very random locations, Time working weirdly, and all stars going Supernova at once...

Also, don't worry, oyaji, you can get the quests! you just need to practice!

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

1 (10) - if my math is correct, the last time you got a 10/10 in Portuguese was in... your first grade?

zdrk
zdrk
285 posts
King

11. armorplayergc you were right. I don't know about your Universe theory. It might be right as well, but I managed to complete "This is the only level 4" final badge easily. Only to levels where I had to practice a bit, but overally a quick one. Now I took on your next suggestion to achieve 3M damage.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

12. Why was I so busy today... I just missed my favourite topic about AG - insane quests...

@zdrk 3M damage is not that hard if you build Nat correctly. The only problem is that you can't stagger and freeze gold dragon at the same time, so if you're level 30 or lower you have to base on luck. If you didn't give all the cookies to nat then... well have a nice grinding.

#1 Bullet Heaven 2 xD Oh man I outplayed it totally. If I'll have a time I'll make a video how to beat the final boss on pacifist mode (last boss is the only insane challenge in that quest). There's even a safe zone on 6th wave (if I remember correctly). If you didn't set background to black and bullets to high contrast I highly advise doing that. It's the most time consuming insane quest.

#3 Give up 2 - maybe my walkthrough of B. E will be helpful with that one :-)

#4 Sushi master is in my opinion more a matter of observation than luck - I've written much more about getting the 45s in the air achievment in the quest chat.

zdrk
zdrk
285 posts
King

13. Thank you PLGuy for the worthy tips!

I looked at my team build-up on EBF4 and i couldn't even hit 300K with Nat :P I had no clue what I had done there, so I decided to start all over again and do it the right way now. Hopefully in few days it pays off.

#1 Bullet Heaven 2 - I think this needs so called "bad computer". On normal speed it seems crazy. Well I haven't tried this game again after I did all the other badges after release. Maybe now it isn't so difficult as it at first seemed.

#3 Once I finished Bonus A and B after some spent hours I didn't even try to go further because there were so few completions of Bonus E. Maybe I should at least look some videos of C, D and E if I'd be capable of doing it.

#4 Managed to get 1 out of 5 miniquest towards to completion yesterday. But I quit the game after 8000 meters on a level I need some time off from that game till I try again.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

1 (10) - if my math is correct, the last time you got a 10/10 in Portuguese was in... your first grade?

Yes XD It's the school subject I have the least 10's on, and I don't remember anyone from my classroom getting 10/10 on it since... wow... dunno when o.o

Hmm, I think that Bullet Heaven 2 is the hardest one, it took me hours to defeat Akron .-.
But I have all the 64/64 Medals in the game, other than "Ultra Star", the only HARD one is "Burst Eyeballs", I really liked that game though

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

15. Test post. Universe will now be reset...

DiamondHunterZ
DiamondHunterZ
85 posts
Scribe

16. Im seeing lots of new people

Thats cool

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

17. Random post, ignore the fact I don't have anything to say.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

18. Given that I'm too lazy to figure out what all has been said recently, I'll just write a random comment not trying to be related. Hi everyone!

Showing 67471-67485 of 78288