Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Nougaty
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (MrDayCee) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
USERS - 25 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
24. 100! - 272 pages / 190 days. Aug 2, '16 at 6:22 pm, 11 users, 6 hours 5 mins.
@armorplayergc , BalkanRenegades, calwina, Chryosten (2), Doombreed , @Eldunari17, helpo1 (5), jimmycarlos, KatPryde , MattEmAngel , SirLegendary (2)
26. 100! - 328 pages / 213 days. Mar 3, '17 at 8:45pm, 15 users, 2 days 11 hours 19 mins.
apldeap123 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), Eldunari17 , Frank_Frooton , helpo1 (6), kalisenpai, KatPryde , mamibo, MattEmAngel , Poseires, Ramit12, Saiyoku, The_Devils_Advocate, will3 
- 66,282 Replies
(5) - "boiling hot" on spring equinox ... meh. Have a GDoodle.
5. Haha, it's not very hot on the average scale. I just happen to dislike the sun staring right at me quite a lot. We usually get like 25-30 degrees Celsius which is pretty ok. (That's 77F to 86F)
Bothers me quite a lot even though I'm probably moving to a place much hotter than Istanbul
1 - welp. That didn't go as intended.
2. All is good my fellow fighters, we shall prevail, and persevere!
Indeed, indeed, sir.
That is the counting spirit.
March onward, chin up.
(4) I just 100%'d Raze 1! YAY!
Only 2 shooting games left...
5. A few years back when I was a child raze was the first game I played on armorgames.com
Oh the memories of my youth...
6. I wish fruit could speak so I'd have friends.
7. Well humans can speak, why not make friends with those things?
(8) I am a human!
Hey, let's be friends?
9. humans aren't tasty enough tho.. ._.
Humans may not be
Tasty but humans are good
With making friendships.
Well, some humans are....
Others of us...not so much.
If I were a fruit....
12. If you could be a fruit, which one would you be?
I think I would be either an Orange or a Pineapple
13. Now that you ask I've lost all knowledge of fruit.
You must be logged in to post a reply!