ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78286 45597648
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,286 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

12. AAAAAAH! THE BUTTON WORKED! I'M TOO FAST! AAAAA! *barely dodges a tree in my way* WOW! that was a close one!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

13. Be careful! There's a portal that will bring you to the Void in front of you!

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

We need to summon @kalisenpai and @Ramit12! But they are offline! Why?!

Because this isn't a real kingdom where @PLGuy is a prince trying to get back his throne from a cruel but handsome demon, and where, you, @Majestic_Fish, is a brave knight and, me, a sorceress, who both are trying to help the prince.
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

1 (15) I have been summoned.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

16. Ha! A knight! I despise those True Knights! I should be more like an assassin, A head-on attack isn't the best strategy a lot of times, except when you can overpower everyone else, Then, Why are you here? A Kingdom doesn't have a lot of resources to recruit someone so strong! Probably!
Normally, when I fantasize, I dream myself of a summoner, Ordering some Dragon God Lord or other way too OP stuff to fight for me...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

17. Wow powerful allies have been summoned ^^
@kalisenpai handsome demon... Weren't you joking about that demon blood in your veins? xD If my kingdom was captured by a band of bloodthirsty demons I know that we would recapture it without problem... I mean would we? Do we have enough power?
@Majestic_Fish darn that's a lazy style! When I fantasize I see myself jumping in the middle of the battle with a claymore to hack & slash on enemies! Maybe not the best tactician but a brave hero! And probably a stupid one...

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

18. So, you are brave knights, kings and demons... But who am I?

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

19. and what am i?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(20) I am a Shadow... I have some slightly cool Shield and Armor, and my pretty nice Icy-Shadow Blade, I can control Dark Magic, some Poison Magic, and some very weak Ice Magic as well!

Oh, and I have a Blue Slime Pet named Blob who has Ice Skills
And a Baby Dragon named Tenryu...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

21. @trigon123 & @Coral42 I'm sure you know the answer for your questions ;-)
That's an accurate description armorplayergc XD
I on the other hand am the prince of the Fenix (kingdom name). My origin gives me great control over Fire Magic, but I'm not a mage so I use it as a support. My main weapon is the great sword AKA Claymore enchanted in a volcano. I called him Lavac. My fiery temper is reflecting in fighting style - jumping in berserk mode in the middle of enemy troops.
And now well... I've got that sorta problem... My kingdom got captured by the band of bloodthirsty demons and I am an exile now :-/

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

22. This "game" used to be hard, but right now, mods aren't doing anything to stop us.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

23. Most of the restarts are because of stupid people nowadays.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

@kalisenpai handsome demon... Weren't you joking about that demon blood in your veins? xD

Well, maybe I'm a sorceress because I'm half-demon? And the handsome thing was absolutely necessary... XD
Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

25, Your all humans

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

26. @trigon123 So what about winning? As you said nothing stops us...

Showing 64921-64935 of 78286