ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78397 46166070
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,397 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

19. hmm...

Count to 100: Another Turn Around The Sun

Coffee Klatsch

how about

Count to 100: Another Kaffee Klatsch Around the Sun

At least that's my suggestion

I mean, it is a coffee Klatsch and it also is around the Sun... because Earth spins around the SUn... and we're on Earth

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

20. Hello children. I'm back

Remember me?

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

21. Don't know if it was a legal move, but I deleted my previous post. Sorry if it isn't allowed. I had an issue where what I thought was the most recent post, was not in fact the most recent post, so I posted a restart (which would have been appropriate from what I could see.) Can we continue the count legally? (My bad if I screwed it up)

Also, hello again, thought I'd drop by since I haven't been here in a while. Good to see you're still around @Armorplayergc Are Legend, Doom, Red and everyone still around too?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hello children. I'm back
Remember me?

oh, I remember you! Hi

also, hi Saph, it's been quite a while o.o

well, I'm pretty sure deleting posts isn't allowed (even though I'm not sure if mods can actually know if a post has been deleted), also don't worry, it happens

Oh, well, I'm still active in the forums, but I haven't seen Legend for quite some time

I haven't talked to Red or seen him on AG for a while either (but I've added him on Steam)

helpo "retired" from AG on December 31st, 2017, and I haven't seen Doom in the forums recently either, but I still talk to them on Discord

(you're actually in that Discord server, you just haven't been active there )

(I can send you an invite to the server if you want to)

so... how's it going?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

2. Pretty good. I'm an edgy teen now (turned 13 on friday) so that's kinda cool

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

3. Well, I'm glad that more girls are on this forum. Makes me happy to not be the only one. Also, as for the picture in my last post, it was obviously supposed to be a joke. Didn't think a mod would lecture me (though I understand and appreciate his concern), but I'll refrain from pictures of myself in the future, even ones hiding 80% of my face. (Ironically enough, part of the reason I wore a mask was the conceal my identity.)

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

4. I always recall quite a few well-standing ladies. Let's see. Saphire of the 24 family, Eldunari, kalisenpai of the Castile family, and KatPryde of the... Cat pride. And you, two, of course.
For a while it was mostly Kat(who left), PLGuy(who seems to be still actively playing games, just not on the forums) and me playing CT100. Senpai also visited relatively often.

I don't recall anyone who's been here for a long, long time. Maybe in the Allegal Garmorgames Uerver. Helpo's still there, right? Rayd, too, but I don't recall seeing Rayd in the forums. I don't recall seeing much of Doombreed since my "epic" ERBAG roasts. *shudders*

I'm fine with whatever you choose, Komissar! As long as that abomination of a first post gets fixed...

How do you do, fellow kid! I'd give a present, but I thought you'd left us. Just another testament to the power of Armor Games. You might leave us, but you will never truly leave. 'Tis not your fault for thou art bound through blood.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

5. I didn't realise I count as a well-standing lady. I've been doing my best to dissuade people of the existence of any kind of good character traits for some time now. :P

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

6. Hi Saphire, long time no see

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

7. I am SO MAD right now! My university sent out an email stating that after Spring Break, all classes on campus are moving online and once you go home, you can't return. All because of the Coronavirus. They said they will evaluate on a weekly basis but it's expected to stay this way for the rest of the semester. Also, my mom and sister were going to go to the New York/D.C. trip the high school goes on every year, and now it's been canceled. Ugh!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

8. yeah, I think the same thing may happen in my uni as well, Rebel, just not sure when.

and also,

I've been doing my best to dissuade people of the existence of any kind of good character traits for some time now.

WOAH... Saphire... did anything happen? I mean, that means all character traits are bad (or at least not good), that's... pretty pessimistic I'd say?

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

9. The major US city I live in has partially "shut down" due to the panic. No school, no large public gatherings, and everyone who can work remotely is. My commute on the freeways is normally a grid-locked slug fest. But, yesterday, the freeway was a ghost town. Spooky

SkullSmith
SkullSmith
5 posts
Nomad

10. When I actually earned the Count to 100 badge in 2014, I posted just two numbers: 46 and 54. I didn't even notice at the time that my two sole contributions added up to 100 perfectly. This took place on pages 1617-1618.

(this was through my old account; check the Tavern for details on that)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

11. Yeah, it's getting completely out of hand. I'm getting married next month and I just hope that my city doesn't panic and decide to go on quarantine and cancel my honeymoon

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

12. I'm hoping that scientists develop at least a vaccine as no one in the world has ever seen this disease before. My mom has a stupid conspiracy theory that the Chinese developed and intentionally released it to curb down their population but never meant for it to become a pandemic, but I obviously don't agree. Still, we should take the necessary precautions to lessen the spread of it as most of us will not die BUT we can carry on to someone who could very well die. Even my diabetic parents are both at risk and I could never forgive myself if I gave them the virus and killed them as a result.

Showing 75091-75105 of 78397