Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Are you sure we can\'t win?
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (Gantic) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
USERS - 25 WINS
1. 100! - 537 pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
24. 100! - ??? pages / ??? days. Aug 2, '16 at ??:??pm, 11 users, ??? hous ??? mins.
@armorplayergc , BalkanRenegades, calwina, Chryosten (2), Doombreed , @Eldunari17, helpo1 (5), jimmycarlos, KatPryde , MattEmAngel , SirLegendary (2)
25. 100! - ??? pages / ??? days. Aug 13, '16 at ??:??pm, 11 users, ??? hous ??? mins.
akshobhya , Andelhofs , armorplayergc , BalkanRenegades , Chryosten (2), devansh_asthana , Eldunari17 , helpo1 (6), KatPryde , MalevolentDeath, SirLegendary (2)
()_() Gantic has taken over this thread.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o("_(" Great is the White One!
MRWalker was here...
- 60,089 Replies
49. Now your getting into the realms of double and, the god of all bacon, triple bacon.
50. Bacon wrapped bacon on bacon bread. YUMMY.
51. Now your talking!
52. Do you microwave bacon?
53. You can do ANYTHING with bacon.
54. Can you make a submarine?
49. nearly the half!!! going to 50 50 50
55. Obvious troll post ignored
56. Did you know: The creator of EBF4 also likes bacon.
57. The bacon is a lie.
58. I don't know what EBF4 is, but anybody that likes bacon is A - OK in my book.
59. EBF4 - Epic Battle Fantasy 4 - best RPG on this site.
60. I only want the quest.
61. Meh, it was decent but I preferred the first 3.
62. I like all four of them, personally.
You must be logged in to post a reply!