ForumsGamesGemcraft CS Talismans

6 4416
Zwolin
Zwolin
17 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,

I recently stated farming high tier talisman fragments (Rarity 88+, keeping only 95+), and I was wondering, do all R100 fragments are the same? I mean do the give the same type and amount of boost ( with respect to edge, corner and inner pieces).

Thanks

• 6 Replies
ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

they have 9 stats and there are like 10-15 differant stats each subgroup can have, so no they are not all identical they can be slightly differant

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

Is there actually a difference between a rarity 91 and rarity 99? It seems to me it operates in a tier system, that it doesn't actually make that much of a difference.

If anyone knows any differently, please let me know.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

In the lower tiers that some of us peasants have, I know that the difference of 1 vs 9 or 11 vs 19 has no effect. (rarity 1 can be better than rarity 9)

Poghy
Poghy
27 posts
Shepherd

R100 fragments are almost the same as R90-R99 fragments, except they have maxed values (+20% damage to giants instead of +19%).

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

I find the whole talisman thing a bit frustrating, in terms of what you get. I just did a level (forget which ) where my range was 50 or 60 to 100. i got 7 fragments. all barely above the min. Even if i had paid700 to get the +10. i still only would have received useless ( to me anyway) ones. you would think that at least one of 7 might have been at least in the 80s.

pewpewsword12
pewpewsword12
24 posts
Shepherd

It definitely is weird. I used the SC booster and didn't get any when the range was 78-100 (+10) I got one 100rank talisman while exp grinding

Showing 1-6 of 6