ForumsGamesGemcraft: loading screen compass-gems are too fast!

10 4161
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I am finding it impossible to manipulate the loading screen gems for the compass fields simply because the map loads too fast! I have clocked my loading time at < 1/10 second for the map.

Are there any suggestions on how to slow down this loading so that I can visibly see the gems I need to manipulate? Its too fast to even screencap.

• 10 Replies
Gigathorn
Gigathorn
1 posts
Peasant

you don't need to manipulate the "loading screen" gems, you just have to check if it's lv2, lvl3 etc... until you have the star form.
The compass manipulation will change the gem you see in the loading screen.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

The gems on the loading screen are never visible to me. The loading screen is never visible to me. The map loads instantly and I can never actually see the form of the gems.

I understand how the compass is used to change the form of (manipulate) the gem to grade 5. However, I never know what grade my gems are already at.

skwerly
skwerly
6 posts
Herald

...too fast for a screencap? I want your computer!

Well, I tried a program that must not be named for fear of my post being deleted to slow the game down, but it seems to slow down everything except the loading screen. Not much help there. I'll toss out some random ideas, most of which will be useless, I'm sure.

Buy a slower computer.
Try a less efficient browser. IE comes to mind.
Play 10 youtube videos at once while loading the map.
Use some video capture software and hope one of the frames has the loading screen.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Thanks for the ideas. I wish there was a speed control in the settings.

Now to figure out how to play multiple flash items at once without Adobe crashing the browser!

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

it should NOT crash your browser playing multuple flash items

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

That's right, it shouldn't. Tell that to Adobe, where there are hundreds of such complaints on their site.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

change OS and browser (linux/chrome combo is one which I love), it may help

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

Just change your monitor settings. I've had the same problem and had to lift brightness temporarily quite a bit to be able to see them.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

@cronos51
Brightness is irrelevant when there is no loading screen to look at.

hmimouch
hmimouch
2 posts
Nomad

w0w that amazing =))

Showing 1-10 of 10