ForumsGamesGemcraft GC2 How destroy Dark Lady effect?

12 3828
marcinkowski
marcinkowski
4 posts
Shepherd

Anyone can help? It's not possible do beat waves with 1,5 mln energy on my 81 lvl
thanks
martin

• 12 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

explain it better in either polish or english and I will be able to help you.

marcinkowski
marcinkowski
4 posts
Shepherd

I said about Dark Lady (girl who make waves stronger)
I think it should be any idea to stop her, because I can't beat enlarged waves.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

there is no way to stop her. You can only try to level up by enraging, killing, more enraging etc. on F/G hextile. And about level 150 you can try to do manafarm and big level jump (I did mine at lvl 70, but I'm probably little more experienced, level 2500 on second save). Then she won't be a problem anymore.

marcinkowski
marcinkowski
4 posts
Shepherd

Yeah but problem is, if you wanna play again on enraged stages - you need shadows coins, also if you get about 300.000 xp then you got only that xp that is higher than prevoius result, so usually I got about 5000-10000 xp per stage.;-/

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

I've got from 1 000 000 to 1 000 000 000 000 exp per stage and I managed to do it in the same game as you play

marcinkowski
marcinkowski
4 posts
Shepherd

hmmm so, you cheated, or buyed shadow coins, or know another trick ;-p
ok, seriously, I can't make mana farm yet, I can upgrade difficult much than 3-4x points becouse I'm weak,
so I feel like 3 years ago before I watched endurance trick in GC Labirynth

Bad_vader
Bad_vader
4 posts
Nomad

it is unlikely that he cheated.Chances are your doing an inefficient build.
My basic tips:

1. Do F1 over and over again until your talisman is filled with +initial mana fragments. In lower lvls +initial mana fragments are the best type of fragments you can get since 7 unspent mana= 1 skill point this allows you to use more of your skill points to be used. Just to give you an example my talisman gives me roughly +700 initial mana which translates to 100 more skill points I can use. This also gives you shadow cores which is always nice.

2. Get the skill critical hit(if you haven't already, found in R1). Its the best gem there is and is a requirement if you want to beat the game much faster. Max it out if possible

3. When you redo a map to grind it out max out all the traits except mana lock. Also start with the lowest hp maps.

I'ved done my first 1M round and mana farm around your lvl and I'm not even using premium.

Ahuizotla
Ahuizotla
10 posts
Nomad

I had an email-conversation with Peter during the last days and SHE should stop that after X5 is beaten. Peter is working on this bug, but patience is needed

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

I've beaten X5 and the Forgotten still does the enraging thing on occasion (along with the other thing that disables all buttons and hotkeys, restricting any further modifications for a little bit). =V

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Beat X5, and unless you play on Haunting, the Forgotten will not see you dangerous enough to attack again.

Ahuizotla
Ahuizotla
10 posts
Nomad

I've beaten X5 and the Forgotten still does the enraging thing on occasion. =V
Exactly this is the bug. I asked Peter about how to stop HER freezing and enraging. He answered 'Beating X5.' and well ... it didn't. As said, he is working on this but it could take a few days
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

What bug? On looming/glaring I never ever see the forgotten.
Aramith147 he's just telling him its possible, geez. He isn't gloating or anything.

Showing 1-12 of 12