Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where have you been?

Posted May 7, '14 at 4:47pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

I have never been outside the United States, but I have been to 8 different U.S. states, including New York, Hawaii, and Alaska. What interesting places have you gone to?

Posted May 7, '14 at 5:03pm

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

4,178 posts

US, Canada, Mexico, Samoa, UAE, Iraq, Fiji, and Germany.

Posted May 7, '14 at 5:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

I've never been outside North America. I've been to Canada when I was younger but that was long ago. I've been to the following(that I remember): North Carolina(I don't know where in NC.); Atlanta, Georgia; New York, New York; DC(twice); Orlando, Florida(I think 2 or 3 times); and South Dakota.

We plan to go to Boston this summer. Probably going to be interesting.

Posted May 7, '14 at 7:33pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

US (I live here) canada dominican republic japan taiwan and alaska

Posted May 7, '14 at 8:32pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,566 posts

Knight

I was born in Canada and I visited Quebec and Ontario.
I now live in the US and I've been to New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Michigan,
Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, Illinois, and Louisiana.
I went to France, Belgium and UK.
I want to go to Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome) next.
Maybe go live in Norway or Denmark because I like cold weather.

Posted May 7, '14 at 9:08pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,028 posts

Outside of the U.S, I've been to Costa Rica, Canada, The Bahamas, Italy, France, Malta, Spain, Croatia, Mexico and The Cayman Islands.

I've been to a large amount of states, I might miss a few but I'll list them best I can because wynaut.
New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Washington, and Alaska. And DC. And maybe Michigan if getting sick in the Detroit Airport's bathroom while waiting for my connecting flight counts.... Yeah that wasn't fun. At all.

Posted May 8, '14 at 6:02pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,610 posts

I have been to every state that touches California, where I live, as well as Washington, Ohio, and Hawaii 4 times. Fewer places than some people here, but I tend to go to the same places over and over again because I come from a predictable family.

I've been to a few different countries as well. France once, the Netherlands on a layover flight, and Denmark and Mexico both twice.

Posted May 8, '14 at 6:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Sadly, I've never left the United States, though plan on visiting a variety of countries some day. So far, the state I've been to include Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Nebraska, and Michigan.

Posted May 8, '14 at 6:53pm

SportShark

SportShark

1,191 posts

I've been to Canada, France, The Netherlands, and England. I've also been to many states in the USA. You can find a list of them on my profile.

Posted May 8, '14 at 9:20pm

red303

red303

5,838 posts

I've been in Canada and most US states (I'd say about 30 or 35). Sadly, that's it. I'd like to go to Japan or Bermuda sometime in the future, though.

Reply to Where have you been?

You must be logged in to post a reply!