ForumsThe TavernWhere have you been?

21 12309
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I have never been outside the United States, but I have been to 8 different U.S. states, including New York, Hawaii, and Alaska. What interesting places have you gone to?

• 21 Replies
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

US, Canada, Mexico, Samoa, UAE, Iraq, Fiji, and Germany.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've never been outside North America. I've been to Canada when I was younger but that was long ago. I've been to the following(that I remember): North Carolina(I don't know where in NC.); Atlanta, Georgia; New York, New York; DC(twice); Orlando, Florida(I think 2 or 3 times); and South Dakota.

We plan to go to Boston this summer. Probably going to be interesting.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

US (I live here) canada dominican republic japan taiwan and alaska

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was born in Canada and I visited Quebec and Ontario.
I now live in the US and I've been to New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Michigan,
Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, Illinois, and Louisiana.
I went to France, Belgium and UK.
I want to go to Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome) next.
Maybe go live in Norway or Denmark because I like cold weather.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Outside of the U.S, I've been to Costa Rica, Canada, The Bahamas, Italy, France, Malta, Spain, Croatia, Mexico and The Cayman Islands.

I've been to a large amount of states, I might miss a few but I'll list them best I can because wynaut.
New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Washington, and Alaska. And DC. And maybe Michigan if getting sick in the Detroit Airport's bathroom while waiting for my connecting flight counts.... Yeah that wasn't fun. At all.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I have been to every state that touches California, where I live, as well as Washington, Ohio, and Hawaii 4 times. Fewer places than some people here, but I tend to go to the same places over and over again because I come from a predictable family.

I've been to a few different countries as well. France once, the Netherlands on a layover flight, and Denmark and Mexico both twice.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I've been to Canada, France, The Netherlands, and England. I've also been to many states in the USA. You can find a list of them on my profile.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I've been in Canada and most US states (I'd say about 30 or 35). Sadly, that's it. I'd like to go to Japan or Bermuda sometime in the future, though.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Canada is the only country i have been to besides the united states. I have been to texas, new mexico, arizona, california, oregon, utah and washington.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I've been there.
xD

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I live in Alaska and go to school in Maine, and I've driven in between those two states with a stopover in Yellowstone and Glacier national parks. So like, draw that line and I've driven across all those states as well as Canada. Also, I've been to all the states in the North East, plus Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Washington, Utah, Oregon, and Hawaii.

I've also spent a few months in Australia (Far North Queensland) and I hiked around North Island in NZ for a couple weeks.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I don't get to do foreign travel much, but Britain has lots of nice places anyway. London, Glasgow, and Newcastle are probably my favourite places here. I also went to Berlin last year. It's fantastic. Fashionable, cosmopolitan, efficient, historical, and pretty much everyone is friendly and speaks English (Although this does make practicing my German hard, as they are all determined to practice their English).

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I've never been outside South America. I have been to a lot of nice places though.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

So many of you have been to Canada. I'll have to take a trip there soon just to keep up.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I've been to all of the Canadian provinces, Washington, California, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, illinois, Indiana and Michigan. Outside North America I've been to UK, France, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.

Showing 1-15 of 21