Forums

ForumsQuests

Mighty Knight Quests

Posted May 11, '14 at 3:03am

twillight2

twillight2

413 posts

Guerilla Trooper, Rune Master, One of a Kind, Spirited Away does not activate.

Posted May 12, '14 at 1:44am

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

Well,Make sure you have an internet access during playing mighty knight.

Posted May 12, '14 at 12:41pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,921 posts

Administrator

@twillight2 : Are you sure you are logged into Armor Games and not playing incognito? This could be the reason for your Quests not unlocking when achieving them in-game. =)

EDIT: And I forgot to ask, but did you achieve them in-game before the Quests were launched? If so, you need to start fresh for this game in order for them to unlock. Sorry. =/

last edited May 12 2014 12:45 pm by MrDayCee

Posted May 13, '14 at 4:10pm

twillight2

twillight2

413 posts

I suggest instead fix the quest-recognision, and don't expect me, and thousands of other players to re-invest 100 hour more to the very same achievements.

I see this is a general problem, it's time to make this major important fix for the site, don't u think?

Posted May 13, '14 at 4:52pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,986 posts

@twillight2, I'm fairly confident quest recognition is not programmed in by Armor Games, but the developers of the games themselves. In other words, quest recognition happens in the game code itself. It only occurs in part on Armor Games side. This is why Armor Games needs to contact developers to put quests in games. I believe this is the same for Kongregate and badges, not certain.

Posted May 14, '14 at 3:12pm

twillight2

twillight2

413 posts

This is AG and not Kong. Their program is their issue, yers is yer.

And "failry confident" is not acceptable. Give determinate y/n. Work fer yer copper.

Posted May 14, '14 at 4:42pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,024 posts

Administrator

@twillight2 No need to be mean to @Reton8, twillight. He's correct, developers make games differently and Quests are in each game differently. I know it's a pain to have to do a game over again, and we do try to avoid that if at all possible.

And if anybody knows that pain, it's likely Reton8. Check out how many Quests he has.

P.S. Know how you feel about the Treadmilasaurus Rex Quest.

Posted May 15, '14 at 6:22am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Great game. quests were too easy

Posted May 15, '14 at 7:50pm

Shenko

Shenko

1,090 posts

yeah the quests were a bit too easy once i got all quests i didnt bother to even finish the game.

Posted May 24, '14 at 4:46pm

juanchavarria

juanchavarria

1 post

no well some of them are

last edited May 24 2014 04:46 pm by juanchavarria

Reply to Mighty Knight Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!