Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

If you had a Magic Feature Wand...

Posted May 8, '14 at 5:21pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

If you had a magic feature wand and could have any feature on Armor Games that you could want, what would be that #1 feature? Now nobody can say an "Edit" button. :)

Posted May 8, '14 at 5:27pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,504 posts

What sort of thing would qualify as "any feature"? I'm guessing the adbot-repelling Active Denial System is out of the question.

Posted May 8, '14 at 5:28pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

@FishPreferred Hmm, well there are a lot less ad bots lately right? :) Maybe one has already been put in place.

Posted May 8, '14 at 5:35pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,504 posts

@FishPreferred Hmm, well there are a lot less ad bots lately right? :) Maybe one has already been put in place.

But they aren't being melted by a big radar dish, so it doesn't count.

My first inclination was to go with CTCA builder, but I don't know if that would qualify.

Posted May 8, '14 at 5:39pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

@FishPreferred Sadly that's not a feature. And it's nothing I can have an impact on.

Posted May 8, '14 at 5:47pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,504 posts

My second inclination is something along the lines of a noticeboard type of thing, where people can report things to the first active mod without going to their profiles. The idea being that an urgent matter can be settled without going through the list to find someone who is online. It would also bypass the messenger problems that many of them have.

Posted May 8, '14 at 6:46pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,769 posts

A worship Gantic button as the one true Hero of Armor Games.

Posted May 8, '14 at 6:51pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

@FishPreferred Interesting idea, thank you. :)

@Gantic You keep asking for that feature, I'm just not sure how popular it would be!

Posted May 8, '14 at 7:08pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,769 posts

It could be a fun pretty pointless button that adds character. firetail had lots of worshippers. I probably will, too.

Bunny World Domination is going to happen sooner or later. The Cult of the White Rabbit shall soon have its day!

Posted May 8, '14 at 7:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,104 posts

Bunny World Domination is going to happen sooner or later. The Cult of the White Rabbit shall soon have its day!
It could be a fun pretty pointless button that adds character. firetail had lots of worshippers. I probably will, too.

My theory was right. :O

If I had a feature it would probably be to wield the magic ban hammer. Watch out Snag! I'm going to ban you for reals!

last edited May 08 2014 07:33 pm by R2D21999

Reply to If you had a Magic Feature Wand...

You must be logged in to post a reply!