ForumsNews and FeedbackIf you had a Magic Feature Wand...

24 12091
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you had a magic feature wand and could have any feature on Armor Games that you could want, what would be that #1 feature? Now nobody can say an "Edit" button.

• 24 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Napol: You can find an All Games link at the bottom of the tags page.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

A magic wand!
Well,the magic wand can make a mobile site of AG...

Napol
Napol
21 posts
Jester

@Napol: You can find an All Games link at the bottom of the tags page.

Thank you very much, I didn't notice it before
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks everybody for your input!

Smokin_Harl3quin
Smokin_Harl3quin
1 posts
Shepherd

Ok, here's something BIG:
I know, it means a lot of work, but what about an Amor Games software (incl. Desktop-shortcut) that replaces your internet browser.
There would be a chat/messenger and for god's sake a reliable Flash support. (I've had much issues with Firefox over the years)
You could stick your favourite games to your front page.
Plus there would be a controller support so that I'm able to bind keys to controller buttons e.g. for those games that don't use mouse.

Enough magic for now...

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

A useful feature for some of us would be one for editing or at least removing our own castles from the People's Empire, in Crush the Castle 2 PP. One serious mistake means, if we want to fix the castle, we have to submit it again, and then there are two castles in the People's Empire right next to each other that look almost identical. You can ask an admin to remove the duplicate for you, but then it takes time out of their day that would normally be used to improve the site for more than just one person at a time.

It's too bad more people don't play this game. It would be a great feature for those of us who do, but there aren't enough of us to make it worth the effort, I would assume.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You can ask an admin to remove the duplicate for you, but then it takes time out of their day that would normally be used to improve the site for more than just one person at a time.

Or they could just give moderators the power to remove game shares. It would be a tool seldom used, but it would allow users to report files such as custom castles to moderators instead of only admins, and more could be done about the unwanted spam shares on a more regular basis as well as users' own castles that they want removed.
Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I would have the point system back.I never saw it,but I think people miss it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would have the point system back.

AP lives!

But, because actual AP created so many problems and caused people to spam for points instead of earn them through activity and involvement like the points were probably intended to be earned through, you won't be seeing actual Armor Points anywhere else.

But you can always calculate what your Armor Points would be if the system were still in use using the basic formulas provided in the thread I've been so kind to grace you with.
Showing 16-24 of 24