ForumsNews and FeedbackIf you had a Magic Feature Wand...

24 12092
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you had a magic feature wand and could have any feature on Armor Games that you could want, what would be that #1 feature? Now nobody can say an "Edit" button.

• 24 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

What sort of thing would qualify as "any feature"? I'm guessing the adbot-repelling Active Denial System is out of the question.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@FishPreferred Hmm, well there are a lot less ad bots lately right? Maybe one has already been put in place.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@FishPreferred Hmm, well there are a lot less ad bots lately right? Maybe one has already been put in place.

But they aren't being melted by a big radar dish, so it doesn't count.

My first inclination was to go with CTCA builder, but I don't know if that would qualify.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@FishPreferred Sadly that's not a feature. And it's nothing I can have an impact on.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

My second inclination is something along the lines of a noticeboard type of thing, where people can report things to the first active mod without going to their profiles. The idea being that an urgent matter can be settled without going through the list to find someone who is online. It would also bypass the messenger problems that many of them have.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

A worship Gantic button as the one true Hero of Armor Games.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@FishPreferred Interesting idea, thank you.

@Gantic You keep asking for that feature, I'm just not sure how popular it would be!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It could be a fun pretty pointless button that adds character. firetail had lots of worshippers. I probably will, too.

Bunny World Domination is going to happen sooner or later. The Cult of the White Rabbit shall soon have its day!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Bunny World Domination is going to happen sooner or later. The Cult of the White Rabbit shall soon have its day!
It could be a fun pretty pointless button that adds character. firetail had lots of worshippers. I probably will, too.

My theory was right. :O

If I had a feature it would probably be to wield the magic ban hammer. Watch out Snag! I'm going to ban you for reals!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

A magic feature wand? I'd eat it. Mmmmmmmm.
Aside from that, I'm with Fish for the noticeboard thing. It seems so much more convenient.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I believe we are lacking a private message function. So, I'll probably go with that.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

where people can report things to the first active mod without going to their profiles.

Adding to that, it might be useful to have the online indicators on the about page to see which moderators are online.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Does the Magic Feature Wand count as a feature? I already know the answer to this question, and I'm fully aware of the likelihood of this feature ever existing, but that's the feature I would like to have.

But in all seriousness, I do like the idea of having a feature where you can see and access all of your posts in one place, and possibly other users' posts as well. The lurking that could take place.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

HTML insertion buttons on the "about" editing.

Napol
Napol
21 posts
Jester

An "All Games" category, just to be able to see latest games (with or without a category, tag)...

Showing 1-15 of 24