Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Shift 3

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 5:30pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

376 posts

I need help with its code at the very end, I got the newspapers but didn't write the numbers down.:)

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 5:31pm

plokkey

plokkey

4,469 posts

This topic would be better in the Falsh Games section or Game walkthrough section : )

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 5:34pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

376 posts

Well I do need support on it, and I also dont know how to move it(If I even can). But thanks.

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 5:34pm

morbid_giggle

morbid_giggle

144 posts

Sadly, telling you here would allow people who HAVENT played it properly to cheat.
Why not just play through again, it doesnt take long :-)

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 7:13pm

SpartanWarrior3

SpartanWarrior3

184 posts

This game is great in the sense is it't the third one of the series!
Graphics- are outstanding for a game that is so simple.  There isnt very much scratchy parts, it's all clean cut and good for a game.-7/10-
Gameplay-  The gameplay is great!  You get way more options to play levels, and even the option to create a level!  That option will keep many players going and going and playing for a very long time!-9/10-
Comparision-  This game compared to the other two I give it almost 3 total more points on my vote!  The variaty is outstanding, and considering the fact you get a lot more options when you play is the best addition to it.
First Shift Rating-4/10
Second Shift Rating- 5/10
Third-10/10!
Overall-  The gameplay is great, you can't beat the fact that you can unlock the secret celebrity character, or the fact how open end it is to get to creat your own level!  I give this game a 10, and this game is so fun you will be on the edge of your seat playing for hours at times!

I know I speak for the AG community, thank you Tony and the AG team for bringing this addition to the Shift Series!

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 7:15pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

errrg its an okay game but its not even on my top 20 games that i like on armorgames it nice and funny but not that great overall

Reply to Shift 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!