ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: Completing Endurance in a reasonable time?

5 3865
x213374Ux
x213374Ux
20 posts
Archduke

Just wondering if there's anything that can be done to "speed up" Endurance while still having a successful mana farm. I think I have a strategy that can get me pretty darn far, and maybe all the way to the end (I had a grade 65 by wave 200, was boosting with 50+ grade 40s per wave and could still one-shot critical any enemy), but at that point, despite running on a high-quality computer, it's taking at least 1.5 minutes per wave, which means Endurance would finish somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 hours, and that's 25 hours of fairly constant attention. Is that what I would have to expect from Endurance, or is there any way to reasonably do it faster?

• 5 Replies
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Send all waves- heat shrine and touch sparks.

Hope for: Venom + Infect shrine. Blade shrine optional IF you have 50+% WoE damage.

Venom -> Blade/WoE x3 -> Shrine of Infection. DIE MONSTERS :P

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

you've forgotten about permafreeze - it's necesary I guess - which means good talisman (at least +12 to all and some +freeze duration time) and of course 45 points in the freeze skill.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah.

x213374Ux
x213374Ux
20 posts
Archduke

Hmm. Doesn't seem like it would give me as much xp, though, unless I'm boosting everything as it comes through?

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

only mega anger the last 50 waves to E300-E305 hp(E305+ has glitch at times of Infinity/E305 hp, and 1.8E308 = infinity)

Doing so with grade 40 gives you about a nice 225-250K xp per monster * your wisdom spark bonus, which should with grade 45 angering be at about 25+ multiplier near the end.

Here's an example of it, it's my tutorial/bragvideo of my 2818 -> 3142 level jump. This is just an example, as you can see is nowhere near end of endurance, but it demonstrates the idea of it. Adjust for lower shrine power by using a 50%-70% wake of eternity(inner fragments) and/or infection shrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCQ40GZqJVw&list=UUJhzahr4kF2MOb8sf2KSJVA

Showing 1-5 of 5